In a cross-division NBCUniversal move, NBC PR executive Jamie French has been named VP communications for NBC’s new corporate sibling The Style Network. In the newly created position, French will oversee publicity for Style, reporting to Style president Salaam Coleman Smith and Cameron Blanchard, EVP communications, NBCUniversal Entertainment & Digital Networks and Integrated Media. French most recently served as Senior Director for NBC Entertainment Publicity, where he oversaw the media campaign for The Voice. He spent 14 years at NBC, starting a a page in 1997 and subsequently elevated to coordinator, junior publicist and director in the publicity department.
NBC's PR Executive Jamie French To Head Communications For Style Network
What's Hot on Deadline
'Thursday Night Football' Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy's Parade Steady, 'Young Sheldon' Up
'Coco' Now Higher With $74M+ Thanks To A+ CinemaScore; 'Justice League' At $61M+; 'Wonder' Wows At $32M+: Friday AM Update
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Denzel Washington & Dan Gilroy On Why 'Roman J. Israel, Esq' Never Left The '60s Behind - The Contenders Video
Latest TV News
- Peter Baldwin Dies: ‘Mary Tyler Moore’, ‘Wonder Years’ Director Was 86
- Apple Investment In Original Video Will Reach $4.2 Billion By 2022: Report
- ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy’s Parade Steady, ‘Young…
- Al Franken: “Committed To Regaining Trust”; More Comment Expected Sunday
- Matt Berry Reveals British Comedy ‘Toast Of London’ Is To Return
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement