In a cross-division NBCUniversal move, NBC PR executive Jamie French has been named VP communications for NBC’s new corporate sibling The Style Network. In the newly created position, French will oversee publicity for Style, reporting to Style president Salaam Coleman Smith and Cameron Blanchard, EVP communications, NBCUniversal Entertainment & Digital Networks and Integrated Media. French most recently served as Senior Director for NBC Entertainment Publicity, where he oversaw the media campaign for The Voice. He spent 14 years at NBC, starting a a page in 1997 and subsequently elevated to coordinator, junior publicist and director in the publicity department.
NBC's PR Executive Jamie French To Head Communications For Style Network
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Norman Lear To Host Weekly Podcast; Amy Poehler, Julia Louis-Dreyfus Among Guests
- Netflix To Seek €1B In Debt To Help Pay For Original Programming
- 'Feud: Bette and Joan' Finale: EP Tim Minear Avoided A "Petty Bitchfest"
- ‘Genius’ Stars Geoffrey Rush & Johnny Flynn On Their Shared Task Of Humanizing Albert Einstein — Tribeca…
- BAFTA TV Craft Award Winners Include ‘The Crown’, ‘The Night Manager’, ‘National Treasure’ — Full…