In a cross-division NBCUniversal move, NBC PR executive Jamie French has been named VP communications for NBC’s new corporate sibling The Style Network. In the newly created position, French will oversee publicity for Style, reporting to Style president Salaam Coleman Smith and Cameron Blanchard, EVP communications, NBCUniversal Entertainment & Digital Networks and Integrated Media. French most recently served as Senior Director for NBC Entertainment Publicity, where he oversaw the media campaign for The Voice. He spent 14 years at NBC, starting a a page in 1997 and subsequently elevated to coordinator, junior publicist and director in the publicity department.
NBC's PR Executive Jamie French To Head Communications For Style Network
What's Hot on Deadline
Red Nose Day Actually: 'Love Actually' Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring