Good news for Parenthood — NBC has just picked up 2 more episodes of the family dramedy, which should bring the order for this season to 18. The news comes on the heels of Parenthood‘s most recent episode posting the only ratings increase on Tuesday night. Airing in the 10 PM hour, Parenthood logged a 2.2 rating in adults 18-49, up a tenth from last week.
NBC Picks Up 2 More 'Parenthood' Episodes
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- HBO, Russia’s Amedia Expand Deal; ‘Doctor Who’ Showrunner Russell T. Davies To Be Honored At Edinburgh TV Fest…
- Charter Forges Alliance With Dolan Family Media Analytics Firm
- MSNBC Clocks Cable’s Largest Weekday Primetime Crowd For First Time In Its History
- Jimmy Fallon Unveils Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer’s New Music Video
- ‘Santa Clarita Diet’: Zach Knighton Set For Major Season 2 Arc On Netflix Comedy
- Sabrina Wind Named TV President Of Jason Reed’s ABC Studios-Based Co.