Good news for Parenthood — NBC has just picked up 2 more episodes of the family dramedy, which should bring the order for this season to 18. The news comes on the heels of Parenthood‘s most recent episode posting the only ratings increase on Tuesday night. Airing in the 10 PM hour, Parenthood logged a 2.2 rating in adults 18-49, up a tenth from last week.
NBC Picks Up 2 More 'Parenthood' Episodes
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- '11/22/63′ Drama From J.J. Abrams Based On Stephen King's Novel Gets Hulu Series Order
- CBS' 'Madam Secretary' Off To Fair Start – RATINGS RAT RACE
- Flashback: 'Friends' Premiered 20 Years Ago Today
- It's Official: AMC Picks Up Channel 4 Series 'Humans'
- Fall 2014 Preview: Cloudy Ratings Forecast & Where The Networks Stand
- Duo Of Writers Sell Assassin & Auto-Theft Dramas Produced By Chris Morgan To Fox