Myriad Pictures has picked up international sales rights for Jennifer Lynch’s psychological thriller Chained. Myriad will show buyers the first footage of the film at the Toronto International Film Festival next week. Chained, starring Vincent D’Onofrio, Julia Ormond and Eamon Farren, centers on a serial killer and an abducted child who begins to follow in the killer’s footsteps. Lynch’s most recent film, Surveillance, grabbed a midnight screening slot at the 2008 Cannes Film Festival and was named Best Film at the Sitges horror/fantasy festival. It went on to gain a cult following.
Myriad Pictures Handling Int'l Sales For Jennifer Lynch Thriller 'Chained'
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Binge Watching Linked To Depression, Loneliness – Study
- Eddie Murphy Says He’ll Be On ‘Saturday Night Live’ Anniversary Show
- Faith-Based Family Drama ‘War Room’ Set For August Premiere
- Eclipse Television Taps Veteran Reality Exec Sergio Alfaro As CEO
- Rachael Taylor Joins Marvel’s ‘Jessica Jones’ Netflix Series
- Steve Buscemi’s Snickers Super Bowl Ad: Does It Satisfy? – Video