Model-actress Molly Sims has been tapped as the host of Lifetime’s new competition series, Project Accessory. The Project Runway spinoff will feature 12 enterprising accessory designers who, with the help of lifestyle expert Eva Lorenzotti as their mentor, will compete for Sims and judges: designer Kenneth Cole and InStyle editor Ariel Foxman. The eight-episode Project Accessory, from the Weinstein Co., will premiere later this year on Lifetime, following Project Runway All Stars.
Molly Sims To Host 'Project Runway' Spinoff
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Saturday: 'Guardians' No. 1 All-Star Lord; 'As Above/So Below' Best Of Newbies; 'Cantinflas' Still Strong
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'