Model-actress Molly Sims has been tapped as the host of Lifetime’s new competition series, Project Accessory. The Project Runway spinoff will feature 12 enterprising accessory designers who, with the help of lifestyle expert Eva Lorenzotti as their mentor, will compete for Sims and judges: designer Kenneth Cole and InStyle editor Ariel Foxman. The eight-episode Project Accessory, from the Weinstein Co., will premiere later this year on Lifetime, following Project Runway All Stars.
Molly Sims To Host 'Project Runway' Spinoff
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Stephnie Weir Bank Comedy
- Fox Developing Drama About Airline Crew Moonlighting As Robbers
- Betsy Thomas Set As New 'Bad Judge' Showrunner
- Sam Richardson Upped To Regular On 'Veep'
- Nathan Parsons To Topline Amazon Pilot 'Point Of Honor', Luke Benward To Co-Star
- Rob Golenberg and Alon Aranya's Scripted World Inks First-Look Deal With Fox 21