Model-actress Molly Sims has been tapped as the host of Lifetime’s new competition series, Project Accessory. The Project Runway spinoff will feature 12 enterprising accessory designers who, with the help of lifestyle expert Eva Lorenzotti as their mentor, will compete for Sims and judges: designer Kenneth Cole and InStyle editor Ariel Foxman. The eight-episode Project Accessory, from the Weinstein Co., will premiere later this year on Lifetime, following Project Runway All Stars.
Molly Sims To Host 'Project Runway' Spinoff
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates