Model-actress Molly Sims has been tapped as the host of Lifetime’s new competition series, Project Accessory. The Project Runway spinoff will feature 12 enterprising accessory designers who, with the help of lifestyle expert Eva Lorenzotti as their mentor, will compete for Sims and judges: designer Kenneth Cole and InStyle editor Ariel Foxman. The eight-episode Project Accessory, from the Weinstein Co., will premiere later this year on Lifetime, following Project Runway All Stars.
Molly Sims To Host 'Project Runway' Spinoff
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Parminder Nagra Cast In ABC Pilot ‘The Kingmakers’
- Matthew Lillard To Star In ‘Problem Child’ NBC Pilot
- ‘True Blood’s Rutina Wesley To Star In ‘Broad Squad’, More ABC Pilots Add Cast
- NBC Picks Up Sniper Miniseries ‘The Reaper’ From Weinstein Co.
- Martha Plimpton To Star In Dan Savage ABC Pilot ‘Family of the Year’
- Christina Vidal To Star In ‘The Curse Of the Fuentes Women’ Pilot, Daphne Rubin-Vega Also Cast