Miramax announced today that it is growing its worldwide sales organization by opening its first international office in London. As part of the initiative, former MGM Worldwide Television Group executive Joe Patrick has been promoted to run worldwide sales, and former Power Television CEO and Sony TV exec Danny Goldman has been hired as SVP and Head of Sales, Europe, reporting to Patrick and to be based in London. Patrick will work closely with SVP Global Digital Beth Minehart and continue to report to Miramax CEO Mike Lang. The new London office, in Covent Garden, is expected to be up and running this month. “Opening the London office as our European hub is an important step in our company’s evolution, and we are thrilled to have a presence on the ground,” Lang said in announcing the moves.
Miramax Bolsters World Sales Unit With New Topper And A London Office
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Five Wide Releases Off The Road With $38M+ Second Weekend - Sat. PM Update
'The Fate Of The Furious' Expected To Cross $750M Internationally For Uni Record, $1B Worldwide Next Week
'Gilbert' Subject Gilbert Gottfried On Seeing His Personal Life Portrayed On Screen: "This Could Be What Hell Is"
Latest Film News
- ‘Fate Of The Furious’ Drives Five Wide Releases Off The Road With $38M+ Second Weekend – Sat. PM Update
- Hillary Clinton Makes Surprise Appearance During Kathryn Bigelow's VR Tribeca Panel
- Alejandro González Iñárritu: Music Is "Highest Expression" – Tribeca
- ‘Gilbert’ Subject Gilbert Gottfried On Seeing His Personal Life Portrayed On Screen: “This Could Be What Hell Is”…
- ‘Hounds Of Love’ Stars On A “Bloody Hard” Shoot And Horrifying “Theater Of The Mind”…
- Universal Moves ‘American Made’, Away From Fox’s ‘Kingsman’