Miramax announced today that it is growing its worldwide sales organization by opening its first international office in London. As part of the initiative, former MGM Worldwide Television Group executive Joe Patrick has been promoted to run worldwide sales, and former Power Television CEO and Sony TV exec Danny Goldman has been hired as SVP and Head of Sales, Europe, reporting to Patrick and to be based in London. Patrick will work closely with SVP Global Digital Beth Minehart and continue to report to Miramax CEO Mike Lang. The new London office, in Covent Garden, is expected to be up and running this month. “Opening the London office as our European hub is an important step in our company’s evolution, and we are thrilled to have a presence on the ground,” Lang said in announcing the moves.
Miramax Bolsters World Sales Unit With New Topper And A London Office
What's Hot on Deadline
Jared Kushner Repeats "I Did Not Collude" Doctrine In Rare Public Speech After Meeting With Senate Intel Staff
'Dunkirk' Takes Box Office By Storm With $55.4M No. 1 Spot For $105M+ Global Opening; 'Valerian' $23.5M Start - Int'l Box Office
Latest Film News
- PalmStar Media Closes Near $12M National Lampoon Deal; Can Laugh Brand Regain Luster?
- Cinema Audio Society Sets 2018 Awards Date, Timeline
- Toronto Fest Announcement To Kick Off Oscar-Season Guessing Game: Who Will Be In Or Out?
- Universal Hits $4B In Global Box Office For Second Time In Its History
- Sarah Paulson Joins M. Night Shyamalan’s ‘Glass’
- CCH Pounder Rejoins ‘Avatar’ Team For Sequels