Michael Luisi, who until this year ran the day-to-day operations at Miramax as EVP Worldwide Operations, has been tapped as president of WWE Studios, where he joined in January as EVP Business Development and General Counsel. He will report to WWE chairman and CEO Vince McMahon. Luisi will be charged with expanding the WWE portfolio worldwide on multiple platforms — theatrical, home video and VOD. The first project he will oversee is No One Lives, a co-production with Pathe Pictures that stars Luke Evans and is directed by Ryuhei Kitamura. The horror thriller, which Luisi brought to the company, is in postproduction.
Michael Luisi Tapped To Run WWE Studios
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'