Michael Luisi, who until this year ran the day-to-day operations at Miramax as EVP Worldwide Operations, has been tapped as president of WWE Studios, where he joined in January as EVP Business Development and General Counsel. He will report to WWE chairman and CEO Vince McMahon. Luisi will be charged with expanding the WWE portfolio worldwide on multiple platforms — theatrical, home video and VOD. The first project he will oversee is No One Lives, a co-production with Pathe Pictures that stars Luke Evans and is directed by Ryuhei Kitamura. The horror thriller, which Luisi brought to the company, is in postproduction.
Michael Luisi Tapped To Run WWE Studios
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Hot Trailer: Jason Reitman's 'Men, Women & Children'
- Annika Marks Joins ABC Family's 'The Fosters'; Rotimi Akinosho In Starz's 'Power'
- 'TMZ Hollywood Sports' To Anchor Reelz Primetime
- Relativity Sets Thrillers 'The Disappointments Room' & 'Kidnap' For Fall 2015
- Zach Gilford & Jonathan Cake Join USA Pilot 'Stanistan'
- Hot Trailer: Robert Downey Jr & Robert Duvall In 'The Judge'