Michael Luisi, who until this year ran the day-to-day operations at Miramax as EVP Worldwide Operations, has been tapped as president of WWE Studios, where he joined in January as EVP Business Development and General Counsel. He will report to WWE chairman and CEO Vince McMahon. Luisi will be charged with expanding the WWE portfolio worldwide on multiple platforms — theatrical, home video and VOD. The first project he will oversee is No One Lives, a co-production with Pathe Pictures that stars Luke Evans and is directed by Ryuhei Kitamura. The horror thriller, which Luisi brought to the company, is in postproduction.
Michael Luisi Tapped To Run WWE Studios
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Ving Rhames Boards 'Operator'; 'Threshold' Ramps Up; Five Join 'Clavius'
- Boston Teamsters' 'Top Chef' Threats Become Statewide Campaign Issue
- Olafur Darri Olafsson Joins AMC Comedy Pilot 'We Hate Paul Revere'; Shohreh Aghdashloo & Steven Strait In 'The Expanse'
- Sundance Institute Taps Pair To Lead Its New Frontier Program
- A24, DirecTV Acquire Liam Hemsworth Thriller 'Cut Bank'
- Jeffrey Katzenberg Accepts Deadline's ALS Ice Bucket Challenge: Video