Michael Engleman has been promoted to EVP Marketing and Global Brand Strategy at Syfy and Chiller. As part of the move, all marketing activities at the channels will align under Engleman, formerly SVP Marketing, Global Brand Strategy and Creative at Syfy. His new oversight will include brand and consumer programs as well as sales marketing initiatives, and he will continue to oversee Syfy’s international footprint that includes channels in more than 70 territories.
Michael Engleman Promoted, Adds Marketing Duties At Syfy And Chiller
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ Season Finale: Killer Revealed, New Puzzle Posed
- Stephen Colbert Opens ‘Late Show’ With Message To Donald Trump From Bathroom Signs
- ‘Nashville’ Star Exits In Tragic Plot Twist, Reflects On 4.5-Season Run & Its End
- ‘Tonight Show’ Reveals How Donald Trump’s Staff Gathers Flattering News Footage
- Caitlyn Jenner Scolds Donald Trump For Revoking Transgender Protections – Update
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?