Michael Engleman has been promoted to EVP Marketing and Global Brand Strategy at Syfy and Chiller. As part of the move, all marketing activities at the channels will align under Engleman, formerly SVP Marketing, Global Brand Strategy and Creative at Syfy. His new oversight will include brand and consumer programs as well as sales marketing initiatives, and he will continue to oversee Syfy’s international footprint that includes channels in more than 70 territories.
Michael Engleman Promoted, Adds Marketing Duties At Syfy And Chiller
What's Hot on Deadline
Red Nose Day Actually: 'Love Actually' Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring