MGM said today that it has tapped veteran Steve Hendry for the role of SEVP Television Operations. A part of MGM’s finance team for more than 13 years and most recently SEVP Finance, he will oversee fiscal operations and business planning for the MGM Television Group and Digital and report to TV division president Roma Khanna and MGM COO Ken Schapiro.
MGM Elevates Steve Hendry In TV Ops
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Dodgers Clinch World Series Berth; Can Yankees Complete Major TV Market Sweep?
- Fox Buys Native American Family Comedy From Lucas Brown Eyes & ‘It’s KatzSmith
- Sean Penn Calls Netflix’s ‘El Chapo’ Docu “Cheap” & “Reckless”; It’s Still…
- CBS Developing ‘Whistleblower’ Drama From Chris Silber & Jerry Bruckheimer TV
- ‘The Loud House' Creator Chris Savino Fired By Nickelodeon Following Sexual Harassment Allegations