PREVIOUS: Some tidbits from tomorrow’s Primetime Emmy Awards are starting to get out. Sources are buzzing about Jane Lynch’s opening number and a live number by the Saturday Night Live digital video masters, the Lonely Island guys, both featuring “awesome cameos.” It is unclear whether Charlie Sheen, who is expected to appear on the show tomorrow, will take part in any of them. But the two numbers are described as highlights of the ceremony and as “epic”. The Lonely Island Guys, Jorma Taccone, Akiva Schaffer and Andy Samberg, Emmy winners for their collaboration with Justin Timberlake Dick in a Box, were also nominated with Timberlake this year for 3-Way but lost out to another Timberlake song from the May SNL show he hosted.
EMMYS: 'Jersey Shore' Spoof, Lonely Island Number Among Highlights, Ton Of Cameos
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'