PREVIOUS: Some tidbits from tomorrow’s Primetime Emmy Awards are starting to get out. Sources are buzzing about Jane Lynch’s opening number and a live number by the Saturday Night Live digital video masters, the Lonely Island guys, both featuring “awesome cameos.” It is unclear whether Charlie Sheen, who is expected to appear on the show tomorrow, will take part in any of them. But the two numbers are described as highlights of the ceremony and as “epic”. The Lonely Island Guys, Jorma Taccone, Akiva Schaffer and Andy Samberg, Emmy winners for their collaboration with Justin Timberlake Dick in a Box, were also nominated with Timberlake this year for 3-Way but lost out to another Timberlake song from the May SNL show he hosted.
EMMYS: 'Jersey Shore' Spoof, Lonely Island Number Among Highlights, Ton Of Cameos
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jason Bourne' On Way To $55M To $60M; 'Bad Moms' Reaching For $30M; 'Nerve' Could Find $15M - Friday Matinees
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This; America's On A Roll!"
Latest TV News
- ‘The Apprentice’ Launched Donald Trump’s Presidential Bid, ‘Frontline: The Choice 2016…
- Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg Pens Strong Endorsement Of Hillary Clinton
- ‘Hell On Wheels’ Series Finale Draws 2.5 Million Viewers In Live+3
- ‘Mercy Street’ Season 2 Stresses Drama Of Battle Scenes, Corset Lacing & Fingernails – TCA
- Nat Geo Greenlights ‘The Long Road Home’ Event Series Based On Martha Raddatz Book
- Michael Giordano Upped To SVP Business Affairs At 20th Century Fox TV