PREVIOUS: Some tidbits from tomorrow’s Primetime Emmy Awards are starting to get out. Sources are buzzing about Jane Lynch’s opening number and a live number by the Saturday Night Live digital video masters, the Lonely Island guys, both featuring “awesome cameos.” It is unclear whether Charlie Sheen, who is expected to appear on the show tomorrow, will take part in any of them. But the two numbers are described as highlights of the ceremony and as “epic”. The Lonely Island Guys, Jorma Taccone, Akiva Schaffer and Andy Samberg, Emmy winners for their collaboration with Justin Timberlake Dick in a Box, were also nominated with Timberlake this year for 3-Way but lost out to another Timberlake song from the May SNL show he hosted.
EMMYS: 'Jersey Shore' Spoof, Lonely Island Number Among Highlights, Ton Of Cameos
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Trevor Noah On Trump Ignoring First 100 Days: If Voters Chose The Number They Preferred “You Wouldn't Be In The White House"
- ‘Bates Motel’ Shuts Its Doors With Bloody Series Finale; Will Other Hitchcock Pics Find Their Way To TV?
- Aasif Mandvi Getting ‘Younger’; Robert Craighead Joins ‘Future Man’
- MTV Movie & TV Awards On Collision Course With Potential Writers Strike
- Bill O’Reilly “Set A High Bar,” Tucker Carlson Says In Debut In ‘O’Reilly Factor’ Slot
- Faye Dunaway Talks Feeling "Guilty" About Oscars Best Picture Snafu On 'NBC Nightly News With Lester Holt'