PREVIOUS: Some tidbits from tomorrow’s Primetime Emmy Awards are starting to get out. Sources are buzzing about Jane Lynch’s opening number and a live number by the Saturday Night Live digital video masters, the Lonely Island guys, both featuring “awesome cameos.” It is unclear whether Charlie Sheen, who is expected to appear on the show tomorrow, will take part in any of them. But the two numbers are described as highlights of the ceremony and as “epic”. The Lonely Island Guys, Jorma Taccone, Akiva Schaffer and Andy Samberg, Emmy winners for their collaboration with Justin Timberlake Dick in a Box, were also nominated with Timberlake this year for 3-Way but lost out to another Timberlake song from the May SNL show he hosted.
EMMYS: 'Jersey Shore' Spoof, Lonely Island Number Among Highlights, Ton Of Cameos
What's Hot on Deadline
'Office Christmas Party' Gets Louder With $17M+, Though 'Moana' Still Has Leading Luau; 'La La Land' Huge - Noon Update
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
Latest TV News
- Dolly Parton Joins Pentatonix For NBC Holiday Special
- Rudolph Giuliani Will Not Be Part Of Trump Administration
- ABC Buys ‘Down In The Valley’ Crime Drama From David Posamentier & Geoff Moore
- ‘2 Broke Girls’ Casts Christopher Gorham As Recurring
- Joseph Mascolo Dies: Villainous Stefano DiMera On ‘Days Of Our Lives’ Was 87
- ‘Top Puppet’: NBC Orders Reality Special From ‘The Voice’ Producers, Muppet Creators…