PREVIOUS: Some tidbits from tomorrow’s Primetime Emmy Awards are starting to get out. Sources are buzzing about Jane Lynch’s opening number and a live number by the Saturday Night Live digital video masters, the Lonely Island guys, both featuring “awesome cameos.” It is unclear whether Charlie Sheen, who is expected to appear on the show tomorrow, will take part in any of them. But the two numbers are described as highlights of the ceremony and as “epic”. The Lonely Island Guys, Jorma Taccone, Akiva Schaffer and Andy Samberg, Emmy winners for their collaboration with Justin Timberlake Dick in a Box, were also nominated with Timberlake this year for 3-Way but lost out to another Timberlake song from the May SNL show he hosted.
EMMYS: 'Jersey Shore' Spoof, Lonely Island Number Among Highlights, Ton Of Cameos
What's Hot on Deadline
SAG Awards: 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' Wins For Film Ensemble - Complete Winners List
SAG Awards Analysis: 'Three Billboards' Rebounds From PGA Loss, But Oscar Race Still Too Close To Call; NBC's 'This Is Us' Shakes Things Up On TV Side
Jason Blum's Advice To Burgeoning Producers At Sundance: "Don’t Worry About Your Movie Getting A Theatrical Release"
White House Correspondent April Ryan Tells CNN News Organizations Have Police "On Speed Dial" For Death Threats
Latest TV News
- Starz Pays $5M License Fee For Participant Media Series ‘America To Me’ By ‘Hoop Dreams’ Steve James…
- Senate Reaches Deal To End Government Shutdown On Day 3
- ‘Snowpiercer’ Showrunner Josh Friedman Exits TNT Series
- Sony Launches Free-To-Air Crime Channel In The UK
- ‘Big Little Lies’ Gets Biggest Bump In Consumer Demand Post-Golden Globes
- Megyn Kelly Plays “Hanoi Jane” Card In Feud With Jane Fonda Over Plastic Surgery Question