UPDATED: Lifetime has picked up a fourth season of dramedy Drop Dead Diva with a 13-episode order. Along with Army Wives, the Sony TV-produced Diva has been a solid ratings performer for the network, most recently averaging 2.2 million viewers and a 0.7 in 18-49 this past Sunday.The third-season finale airs on Sunday. “Drop Dead Diva is a signature series for Lifetime that continues to resonate with audiences with its heart and humor,” Lifetime’s president and general manger Nancy Dubuc said. The series, starring Brooke Elliott as a plus-size attorney carrying the soul of a shallow model who died in an accident, was created by Josh Berman, who is executive producing with Craig Zadan, Neil Meron and Alex Taub.
Lifetime Renews 'Drop Dead Diva' For Fourth Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
'Sharp Objects' Trailer Gives A Chilling First Look At Amy Adams In HBO Adaptation Of Gillian Flynn Novel
Latest TV News
- 'The Split': Creator Abi Morgan Files Papers On Female-Led Divorce Drama For BBC One & SundanceTV
- John Oliver Compares Donald Trump Administration To ‘Sharknado’
- ‘Westworld’ Season 2 Premiere Recap: Time’s Up In The Park
- ‘Sharp Objects’ Trailer Gives A Chilling First Look At Amy Adams In HBO Adaptation Of Gillian Flynn Novel
- ‘Westworld’ Season 2 Review: The Robot Revolution Will Be Televised, Beautifully
- ‘Fixer Upper’ Spin-off ‘Woodworker’ To Bow On DIY Network