UPDATED: Lifetime has picked up a fourth season of dramedy Drop Dead Diva with a 13-episode order. Along with Army Wives, the Sony TV-produced Diva has been a solid ratings performer for the network, most recently averaging 2.2 million viewers and a 0.7 in 18-49 this past Sunday.The third-season finale airs on Sunday. “Drop Dead Diva is a signature series for Lifetime that continues to resonate with audiences with its heart and humor,” Lifetime’s president and general manger Nancy Dubuc said. The series, starring Brooke Elliott as a plus-size attorney carrying the soul of a shallow model who died in an accident, was created by Josh Berman, who is executive producing with Craig Zadan, Neil Meron and Alex Taub.
Lifetime Renews 'Drop Dead Diva' For Fourth Season
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Parminder Nagra Cast In ABC Pilot ‘The Kingmakers’
- Matthew Lillard To Star In ‘Problem Child’ NBC Pilot
- ‘True Blood’s Rutina Wesley To Star In ‘Broad Squad’, More ABC Pilots Add Cast
- NBC Picks Up Sniper Miniseries ‘The Reaper’ From Weinstein Co.
- Martha Plimpton To Star In Dan Savage ABC Pilot ‘Family of the Year’
- Christina Vidal To Star In ‘The Curse Of the Fuentes Women’ Pilot, Daphne Rubin-Vega Also Cast