UPDATED: Lifetime has picked up a fourth season of dramedy Drop Dead Diva with a 13-episode order. Along with Army Wives, the Sony TV-produced Diva has been a solid ratings performer for the network, most recently averaging 2.2 million viewers and a 0.7 in 18-49 this past Sunday.The third-season finale airs on Sunday. “Drop Dead Diva is a signature series for Lifetime that continues to resonate with audiences with its heart and humor,” Lifetime’s president and general manger Nancy Dubuc said. The series, starring Brooke Elliott as a plus-size attorney carrying the soul of a shallow model who died in an accident, was created by Josh Berman, who is executive producing with Craig Zadan, Neil Meron and Alex Taub.
Lifetime Renews 'Drop Dead Diva' For Fourth Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Film Independent Spirit Award Nominations Announced: 'Carol', 'Spotlight', 'Beasts Of Nation' Come Up Strong
CW's 'DC's Legends Of Tomorrow', 'The 100', Get Premiere Dates, 'Vampire Diaries', 'The Originals' Move To Friday
Latest TV News
- Amazon Has No Regrets As ‘Man In The High Castle’ Ad Campaign Pulled From NYC Subway – Update
- ‘Grease Live’ First-Look Promo: Hand Jives & Fast Times At Rydell High
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better