UPDATED: Lifetime has picked up a fourth season of dramedy Drop Dead Diva with a 13-episode order. Along with Army Wives, the Sony TV-produced Diva has been a solid ratings performer for the network, most recently averaging 2.2 million viewers and a 0.7 in 18-49 this past Sunday.The third-season finale airs on Sunday. “Drop Dead Diva is a signature series for Lifetime that continues to resonate with audiences with its heart and humor,” Lifetime’s president and general manger Nancy Dubuc said. The series, starring Brooke Elliott as a plus-size attorney carrying the soul of a shallow model who died in an accident, was created by Josh Berman, who is executive producing with Craig Zadan, Neil Meron and Alex Taub.
Lifetime Renews 'Drop Dead Diva' For Fourth Season
What's Hot on Deadline
DGA Awards: Alejandro G. Iñárritu Wins Feature Film Award For 'The Revenant'; HBO Cleans Up With Wins For 'Game Of Thrones', 'Veep' & 'Bessie' - Full List
'Kung Fu Panda 3' Does Touchdown Dance With $21M As Super Bowl Weekend Slaughters 'Zombies', 'Choice': Sunday B.O.
DGA Awards: Inarritu's Big Win Gives Momentum To 'Revenant' But Keeps Best Picture Race In The Undecided Column
'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Reaches Unprecedented Height At Domestic B.O. With $900M, $2B Worldwide
Latest TV News
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Solid With Host Larry David
- Three Best GOP Debate Moments – From Ben Carson’s Kickoff Fumble To Candidate Contretemps
- Video – Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson Zoolander-ize Hillary, Bernie & Donald On ‘SNL’
- Video – Larry David’s Shticky Business Sorta Sparks ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Video – Bernie Sanders, Larry David Trade Bernie Sanders-isms on ‘Saturday Night Live’
- CNN: Ted Cruz Debate Accusations “Categorically False”