UPDATED: Lifetime has picked up a fourth season of dramedy Drop Dead Diva with a 13-episode order. Along with Army Wives, the Sony TV-produced Diva has been a solid ratings performer for the network, most recently averaging 2.2 million viewers and a 0.7 in 18-49 this past Sunday.The third-season finale airs on Sunday. “Drop Dead Diva is a signature series for Lifetime that continues to resonate with audiences with its heart and humor,” Lifetime’s president and general manger Nancy Dubuc said. The series, starring Brooke Elliott as a plus-size attorney carrying the soul of a shallow model who died in an accident, was created by Josh Berman, who is executive producing with Craig Zadan, Neil Meron and Alex Taub.
Lifetime Renews 'Drop Dead Diva' For Fourth Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Trevor Noah On Trump Ignoring First 100 Days: If Voters Chose The Number They Preferred “You Wouldn't Be In The…
- ‘Bates Motel’ Shuts Its Doors With Bloody Series Finale; Will Other Hitchcock Pics Find Their Way To TV?
- Aasif Mandvi Getting ‘Younger’; Robert Craighead Joins ‘Future Man’
- MTV Movie & TV Awards On Collision Course With Potential Writers Strike
- Bill O’Reilly “Set A High Bar,” Tucker Carlson Says In Debut In ‘O’Reilly Factor’ Slot
- Faye Dunaway Talks Feeling "Guilty" About Oscars Best Picture Snafu On 'NBC Nightly News With Lester Holt'