UPDATED: Lifetime has picked up a fourth season of dramedy Drop Dead Diva with a 13-episode order. Along with Army Wives, the Sony TV-produced Diva has been a solid ratings performer for the network, most recently averaging 2.2 million viewers and a 0.7 in 18-49 this past Sunday.The third-season finale airs on Sunday. “Drop Dead Diva is a signature series for Lifetime that continues to resonate with audiences with its heart and humor,” Lifetime’s president and general manger Nancy Dubuc said. The series, starring Brooke Elliott as a plus-size attorney carrying the soul of a shallow model who died in an accident, was created by Josh Berman, who is executive producing with Craig Zadan, Neil Meron and Alex Taub.
Lifetime Renews 'Drop Dead Diva' For Fourth Season
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres
- ‘Parenthood’ Ends Run On High Ratings Note, ‘Scandal’ Up In Return, Pushes ‘Backstrom’ Down In…