UPDATED: Lifetime has picked up a fourth season of dramedy Drop Dead Diva with a 13-episode order. Along with Army Wives, the Sony TV-produced Diva has been a solid ratings performer for the network, most recently averaging 2.2 million viewers and a 0.7 in 18-49 this past Sunday.The third-season finale airs on Sunday. “Drop Dead Diva is a signature series for Lifetime that continues to resonate with audiences with its heart and humor,” Lifetime’s president and general manger Nancy Dubuc said. The series, starring Brooke Elliott as a plus-size attorney carrying the soul of a shallow model who died in an accident, was created by Josh Berman, who is executive producing with Craig Zadan, Neil Meron and Alex Taub.
Lifetime Renews 'Drop Dead Diva' For Fourth Season
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
'Justice League' Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $738M Global - International Box Office
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- PBS Cuts Al Franken From David Letterman’s Mark Twain Prize Broadcast
- Earle Hyman Dies: Veteran Broadway Actor, Cosby TV Dad Was 91
- Jeffrey Tambor Exits ‘Transparent’ After Sexual Harassment Allegations
- ‘Bored To Death’ Movie: Creator Jonathan Ames Has Two Drafts Written
- Sean Hannity Tweet-Shouts At Brian Stelter, Who’s Blocked By Bartiromo
- HBO ‘Night Of Too Many Stars’ Sees Host Jon Stewart Spar With Stephen Colbert