UPDATED: Lifetime has picked up a fourth season of dramedy Drop Dead Diva with a 13-episode order. Along with Army Wives, the Sony TV-produced Diva has been a solid ratings performer for the network, most recently averaging 2.2 million viewers and a 0.7 in 18-49 this past Sunday.The third-season finale airs on Sunday. “Drop Dead Diva is a signature series for Lifetime that continues to resonate with audiences with its heart and humor,” Lifetime’s president and general manger Nancy Dubuc said. The series, starring Brooke Elliott as a plus-size attorney carrying the soul of a shallow model who died in an accident, was created by Josh Berman, who is executive producing with Craig Zadan, Neil Meron and Alex Taub.
Lifetime Renews 'Drop Dead Diva' For Fourth Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama ‘Warrior’ From Justin Lin & 'Banshee' Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
Latest TV News
- ‘Bachelorette’ Runner-Up Will Be New ‘Bachelor’; Diversity Issue Remains
- Michael Shannon & Taylor Kitsch Topline Weinstein Co. Series ‘Waco’, Based On 1993 Siege
- One World Sports Network Drops Off Dish; Sides Blame Each Other
- CBS Developing New Adaptation Of UK Comedy Series ‘Friday Night Dinner’
- ABC Buys Laura Krafft Family Comedy
- Don Buchwald & Associates Expands Team With Four New Agents, Promotes Two