UPDATED: Lifetime has picked up a fourth season of dramedy Drop Dead Diva with a 13-episode order. Along with Army Wives, the Sony TV-produced Diva has been a solid ratings performer for the network, most recently averaging 2.2 million viewers and a 0.7 in 18-49 this past Sunday.The third-season finale airs on Sunday. “Drop Dead Diva is a signature series for Lifetime that continues to resonate with audiences with its heart and humor,” Lifetime’s president and general manger Nancy Dubuc said. The series, starring Brooke Elliott as a plus-size attorney carrying the soul of a shallow model who died in an accident, was created by Josh Berman, who is executive producing with Craig Zadan, Neil Meron and Alex Taub.
Lifetime Renews 'Drop Dead Diva' For Fourth Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon' Showrunner Josh Lieb Departs For Uni TV Overall Deal, Trio Promoted To Run Show
Latest TV News
- Why Does Time Warner Want To Sell To AT&T, And What Will It Mean For Media?
- ‘24: Legacy’ Adds Raphael Acloque & Themo Melikidze
- ‘Serial’ Suspect Adnan Syed Requests Release While Awaiting New Trial
- Fox Buys Legal Dramedy From Carter Covington, Robin Schiff & Jason Winer
- Lady Gaga ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Hits ‘Late Late Show With James Corden’ This Week
- CBS Buys Spy Drama ‘Sentinels’ From Trio Of ‘Scorpion’ Producers