Lifetime has renewed its promising new docu-series Dance Moms for a second season with a 13-episode order. The series starring infamous dance instructor Abby Lee Miller will wrap its first season October 5. Over the past four weeks, Dance Moms has averaged 1.6 million total viewers, growing 62% since the premiere. With a median age of 38, Dance Moms, produced by Collins Avenue, is also Lifetime’s youngest-skewing original program. Season-to-date, the show has averaged 1.3 million viewers and 657,000 adults 18-49.
Lifetime Renews 'Dance Moms' For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest TV News
- GSN CEO David Goldhill Steps Down
- ‘Condor’ Adds Kate Vernon; Lyndie Greenwood Joins ‘Flint’
- Tony Vinciquerra & Sony: No Offer To Anyone Yet On CEO Post
- Anika Noni Rose Options ‘Shadowshaper’ YA Fantasy Series For Film & TV
- ‘Power’ Gets Season 4 Premiere Date On Starz
- Los Angeles Chargers Line Up Broadcast Partners