Lifetime has renewed its promising new docu-series Dance Moms for a second season with a 13-episode order. The series starring infamous dance instructor Abby Lee Miller will wrap its first season October 5. Over the past four weeks, Dance Moms has averaged 1.6 million total viewers, growing 62% since the premiere. With a median age of 38, Dance Moms, produced by Collins Avenue, is also Lifetime’s youngest-skewing original program. Season-to-date, the show has averaged 1.3 million viewers and 657,000 adults 18-49.
Lifetime Renews 'Dance Moms' For Season 2
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Jon Turteltaub Producing CBS Family Comedy
- HBO & Playtone Take On Battle Against Offshoring With 'Factory Man' Miniseries
- Grant Gish Upped To VP Animation At 20th Century Fox TV
- Amazon Orders Soccer Kids Comedy Pilot 'The Kicks'
- NBC Eyes Horror Anthology Series From Jason Blum, Tony Krantz & Endemol
- Peter Segal To Direct & Executive Produce MTV's Ken Jeong Comedy Pilot