Lifetime has renewed its promising new docu-series Dance Moms for a second season with a 13-episode order. The series starring infamous dance instructor Abby Lee Miller will wrap its first season October 5. Over the past four weeks, Dance Moms has averaged 1.6 million total viewers, growing 62% since the premiere. With a median age of 38, Dance Moms, produced by Collins Avenue, is also Lifetime’s youngest-skewing original program. Season-to-date, the show has averaged 1.3 million viewers and 657,000 adults 18-49.
Lifetime Renews 'Dance Moms' For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Seduces, 'The Circle' Broken By D+ CinemaScore, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty As 'Furious' Leads Listless Weekend
Latest TV News
- Samantha Bee’s Not the White House Correspondents Dinner Serves Trump Roast
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Live Blog: Who Needs Donald Trump?
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Livestream – Watch It Here
- Donald Trump Blasts Hollywood & Media Elites At “Boring” POTUS Snubbed WHCD
- Will Ferrell Brings His George W. Bush To Samantha Bee’s Press Bash
- Climate March: Leo DiCaprio, Jane Fonda, Jared Leto Among Hollywood Voices