Lifetime has renewed its promising new docu-series Dance Moms for a second season with a 13-episode order. The series starring infamous dance instructor Abby Lee Miller will wrap its first season October 5. Over the past four weeks, Dance Moms has averaged 1.6 million total viewers, growing 62% since the premiere. With a median age of 38, Dance Moms, produced by Collins Avenue, is also Lifetime’s youngest-skewing original program. Season-to-date, the show has averaged 1.3 million viewers and 657,000 adults 18-49.
Lifetime Renews 'Dance Moms' For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- Olympics Commentator Goes Wild After Kikkan Randall And Jessie Diggins Win Cross-Country Gold
- Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
- Grieving Florida Students, Parents Savage Senator Marco Rubio At CNN Town Hall On Gun Violence
- ‘The Domestics’ Special Effects Coordinator Says He Shares Blame in “Wigging” Incident
- ‘The Village’: Grace Van Dien To Star In NBC Drama Pilot
- ‘High Maintenance’ & ‘Crashing’ Renewed For Season 3 By HBO