Lifetime already has Project Runway and its various offshoots, including the upcoming Project Runway: All Stars and Project Runway: Accessories. Now the cable network has picked up a new unscripted fashion competition series 24 Hour Catwalk with a 10-episode order. Hosted by TV personality Alexa Chung, 24 Hour Catwalk puts four designers to the test of creating their own collection … in one day. After a first-cut challenge and elimination, the competition whittles down to two, each tasked with creating a themed collection for their own runway show. Tapped for judges on the show are designer Cynthia Rowley, New York Times fashion editor Derek Blasberg and publicist James LaForce. Jane Street Entertainment is producing, with Linda Lea and Donna Macletchie executive producing.
Lifetime Orders Fashion Competition Series
What's Hot on Deadline
'Me And Earl And The Dying Girl' Takes Top Dramatic Honors At Sundance; Is It The Next 'Whiplash'? - Winners List
ADG Awards: 'Birdman', 'Grand Budapest Hotel', & 'Guardians' Take Top Film Prizes - 'Game Of Thrones', 'True Detective Among TV Winners
More From Andreeva
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete', Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres