Lifetime already has Project Runway and its various offshoots, including the upcoming Project Runway: All Stars and Project Runway: Accessories. Now the cable network has picked up a new unscripted fashion competition series 24 Hour Catwalk with a 10-episode order. Hosted by TV personality Alexa Chung, 24 Hour Catwalk puts four designers to the test of creating their own collection … in one day. After a first-cut challenge and elimination, the competition whittles down to two, each tasked with creating a themed collection for their own runway show. Tapped for judges on the show are designer Cynthia Rowley, New York Times fashion editor Derek Blasberg and publicist James LaForce. Jane Street Entertainment is producing, with Linda Lea and Donna Macletchie executive producing.
Lifetime Orders Fashion Competition Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Comcast CEO Says Growth From NBCU Businesses Will Offset Lower TV Ratings
- Donald Trump: Oscars Host Jimmy Kimmel “Pulled Out The Race Card” Because “They’re Losing Badly”
- Annie Mumolo To Star In ‘Amy’s Brother’ Fox Comedy Pilot From Melissa McCarthy & Ben Falcone
- Rob Riggle To Topline ABC’s Single Dad Comedy Pilot
- Donald Trump Says He Nixed White House Correspondents’ Dinner Appearance Because They Make Stuff Up
- ‘Moana’ Star Auli’i Cravalho Cast In NBC Pilot ‘Drama High’ From Jason Katims & Jeffrey Seller