Lifetime already has Project Runway and its various offshoots, including the upcoming Project Runway: All Stars and Project Runway: Accessories. Now the cable network has picked up a new unscripted fashion competition series 24 Hour Catwalk with a 10-episode order. Hosted by TV personality Alexa Chung, 24 Hour Catwalk puts four designers to the test of creating their own collection … in one day. After a first-cut challenge and elimination, the competition whittles down to two, each tasked with creating a themed collection for their own runway show. Tapped for judges on the show are designer Cynthia Rowley, New York Times fashion editor Derek Blasberg and publicist James LaForce. Jane Street Entertainment is producing, with Linda Lea and Donna Macletchie executive producing.
Lifetime Orders Fashion Competition Series
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim Uprising' Takes No. 1 With $23M+; 'Black Panther' Best Marvel Title Ever At Domestic B.O., Beating 'Avengers'
Latest TV News
- Ex-Playboy Playmate’s Donald Trump Tell-All Gooses Anderson Cooper Ratings
- ‘Pandas In New York’: Dhruv Singh To Star In CBS Comedy Pilot
- ‘Barry’ Review: Bill Hader’s A Hit, Man, On HBO’s New Dark Comedy
- Roseanne Barr Plays Donald Trump Card, Warning Jimmy Kimmel Alternative Is Mike Pence
- ‘Station 19’ Launch No Ratings Barn Burner Against NCAA And ‘Chicago Fire’ Double Pump
- Donald Trump Signs Into Law Spending Bill He Threatened To Veto In Morning Twitter Stunt