Lifetime has pulled the plug on Roseanne Barr’s reality series Roseanne’s Nuts after one season. The comedian broke the news on her Twitter feed. “Roseanne’s Nuts has been cancelled,” she said. “thanks everyone for watching!” The writing had been on the wall. After starting off with a 0.7 rating among adults 18-49, Roseanne’s Nuts featuring Barr working on her macadamia nut plantation in Hawaii spiraled downward to a 0.3 demo rating before the network exiled the show to the low-trafficked Friday 10 PM slot for the last 3 weeks. The series wrapped its first (and final) season this past Friday. On the scripted side, Barr has a script deal at 20th TV, but the project has yet to lock in a showrunner.
Lifetime Cancels 'Roseanne's Nuts'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Walking Dead’ Finale Reveals First Look At ‘Fear’ Spinoff Series
- Bart & Fleming: A Mea Culpa; Frank Sinatra Re-Cast; Tent Pole Assembly Line
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ With Host Dwayne Johnson Slips To Season Low
- BBC Chief Gets Death Threat After Firing Jeremy Clarkson From ‘Top Gear’
- ‘The Rock’s Revenge Of ‘Bambi’ Targets Disney Remakes: ‘SNL’
- ‘The Rock’ Obama On ‘SNL’ Shows Dwayne Johnson As POTUS With The Most