Lifetime has pulled the plug on Roseanne Barr’s reality series Roseanne’s Nuts after one season. The comedian broke the news on her Twitter feed. “Roseanne’s Nuts has been cancelled,” she said. “thanks everyone for watching!” The writing had been on the wall. After starting off with a 0.7 rating among adults 18-49, Roseanne’s Nuts featuring Barr working on her macadamia nut plantation in Hawaii spiraled downward to a 0.3 demo rating before the network exiled the show to the low-trafficked Friday 10 PM slot for the last 3 weeks. The series wrapped its first (and final) season this past Friday. On the scripted side, Barr has a script deal at 20th TV, but the project has yet to lock in a showrunner.
Lifetime Cancels 'Roseanne's Nuts'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Montenegro Prime Minister Got Between Donald Trump And Camera At NATO Summit
- ‘Roseanne’ Revival Trailer: 33 Million Views And Counting
- Jared Kushner Now “Under Scrutiny” In FBI’s Russia Probe
- Final 2016-17 TV Rankings: ‘Sunday Night Football’ Winning Streak Continues
- Ron Howard On Directing ‘The Beatles: Eight Days A Week – The Touring Years’: The Contenders Emmys Video
- ‘Sunday Night With Megyn Kelly’ Promo: Vague About Details, Mum On Vladimir Putin