Lifetime has pulled the plug on Roseanne Barr’s reality series Roseanne’s Nuts after one season. The comedian broke the news on her Twitter feed. “Roseanne’s Nuts has been cancelled,” she said. “thanks everyone for watching!” The writing had been on the wall. After starting off with a 0.7 rating among adults 18-49, Roseanne’s Nuts featuring Barr working on her macadamia nut plantation in Hawaii spiraled downward to a 0.3 demo rating before the network exiled the show to the low-trafficked Friday 10 PM slot for the last 3 weeks. The series wrapped its first (and final) season this past Friday. On the scripted side, Barr has a script deal at 20th TV, but the project has yet to lock in a showrunner.
Lifetime Cancels 'Roseanne's Nuts'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Mark V. Olsen & Will Scheffer Developing HBO Comedy With French Twist
- TNT Orders Cocaine Trade Drama Pilot From Jerry Bruckheimer, Michael Bay & Michelle Ashford
- FX's 'Tyrant' Renewed For Second Season
- ABC Picks Up Game Show From Mark Burnett & Mike Darnell For 2015 Launch
- TVGN To Rebrand Itself As POP, Focus On Fans
- RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Mysteries Of Laura' Gets Strong Sampling, 'Red Band Society' Off To Slow Start, 'Extant' Rises In Finale