Lifetime has pulled the plug on Roseanne Barr’s reality series Roseanne’s Nuts after one season. The comedian broke the news on her Twitter feed. “Roseanne’s Nuts has been cancelled,” she said. “thanks everyone for watching!” The writing had been on the wall. After starting off with a 0.7 rating among adults 18-49, Roseanne’s Nuts featuring Barr working on her macadamia nut plantation in Hawaii spiraled downward to a 0.3 demo rating before the network exiled the show to the low-trafficked Friday 10 PM slot for the last 3 weeks. The series wrapped its first (and final) season this past Friday. On the scripted side, Barr has a script deal at 20th TV, but the project has yet to lock in a showrunner.
Lifetime Cancels 'Roseanne's Nuts'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Alice Drummond Dies; Veteran Character Actress Was 88
- Haim Saban Slams DNC Chair Hopeful Keith Ellison: “Anti-Semitic And Anti-Israel”
- Robert Kelly To Star In Autobiographical Comedy In Works At FX From Apostle
- ‘School Of Rock’ Renewed For Season 3 By Nickelodeon
- FCC Warns AT&T: Waiving Subs’ Video Data Fees Might Violate Net Neutrality
- Bryan Fuller Confirms No Further Involvement With ‘Star Trek Discovery’