Lifetime has pulled the plug on Roseanne Barr’s reality series Roseanne’s Nuts after one season. The comedian broke the news on her Twitter feed. “Roseanne’s Nuts has been cancelled,” she said. “thanks everyone for watching!” The writing had been on the wall. After starting off with a 0.7 rating among adults 18-49, Roseanne’s Nuts featuring Barr working on her macadamia nut plantation in Hawaii spiraled downward to a 0.3 demo rating before the network exiled the show to the low-trafficked Friday 10 PM slot for the last 3 weeks. The series wrapped its first (and final) season this past Friday. On the scripted side, Barr has a script deal at 20th TV, but the project has yet to lock in a showrunner.
Lifetime Cancels 'Roseanne's Nuts'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Sara Blaedel’s Louise Rick Crime Novels In Works As TV Series At Bron Studios
- LisaGay Hamilton Joins Beau Willimon’s ‘The First’
- ‘Salvation’ Summer Drama Series Renewed For Season 2 By CBS
- Mark Ruffalo To Star In HBO Limited Drama Series In Works From Derek Cianfrance Based On Wally Lamb Book
- Marsha Thomason Scrubs In For ‘The Good Doctor’; Bahram Khosraviani Joins ‘The Brave’
- Chelsea Handler’s Netflix Talk Show To End After 2 Seasons; Comedian Sets Documentary