Lifetime has pulled the plug on Roseanne Barr’s reality series Roseanne’s Nuts after one season. The comedian broke the news on her Twitter feed. “Roseanne’s Nuts has been cancelled,” she said. “thanks everyone for watching!” The writing had been on the wall. After starting off with a 0.7 rating among adults 18-49, Roseanne’s Nuts featuring Barr working on her macadamia nut plantation in Hawaii spiraled downward to a 0.3 demo rating before the network exiled the show to the low-trafficked Friday 10 PM slot for the last 3 weeks. The series wrapped its first (and final) season this past Friday. On the scripted side, Barr has a script deal at 20th TV, but the project has yet to lock in a showrunner.
Lifetime Cancels 'Roseanne's Nuts'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jason Bourne' Targets $60M+; 'Bad Moms' Gets Sassy With $26.5M; 'Nerve' Holds Steady - Box Office Saturday AM
Latest TV News
- HBO Boss Talks ‘True Detective’ Season 3, ‘Deadwood’ Movie, ‘Curb’ Return – TCA
- Jon Stewart On Track For Fall Launch On HBO, Details About His New Show – TCA
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ WILL Be Out of 2017 Emmy Contention, Could Get Spinoff -TCA
- ‘Westworld’, ‘Divorce’ & ‘Insecure’ Get Premiere Dates On HBO – TCA
- ‘Real Time With Bill Maher’ Renewed Through 2018
- Actress Constance Wu Slams ‘The Great Wall’ Trailer As Whitewashing