Lifetime has pulled the plug on Roseanne Barr’s reality series Roseanne’s Nuts after one season. The comedian broke the news on her Twitter feed. “Roseanne’s Nuts has been cancelled,” she said. “thanks everyone for watching!” The writing had been on the wall. After starting off with a 0.7 rating among adults 18-49, Roseanne’s Nuts featuring Barr working on her macadamia nut plantation in Hawaii spiraled downward to a 0.3 demo rating before the network exiled the show to the low-trafficked Friday 10 PM slot for the last 3 weeks. The series wrapped its first (and final) season this past Friday. On the scripted side, Barr has a script deal at 20th TV, but the project has yet to lock in a showrunner.
Lifetime Cancels 'Roseanne's Nuts'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Deadpool 2' Sets Fox Record With $176M Overseas Bow; 'Avengers: Infinity War' Tops $1.81B WW - International Box Office
Cannes Winners: 'Shoplifters' Takes Palme D'Or; Spike Lee's 'BlacKkKlansman' Is Grand Prize - Full List
Billboard Music Awards Complete Winners List: Janet Jackson Honored With Icon Award, Ed Sheeran Takes Top Artist
'Brooklyn Nine-Nine's Dan Goor On Cancellation-Renewal Saga; Season Finale That Could Have Been A Series Finale
Latest TV News
- John Oliver: John Bolton May Be Next Scaramucci After North Korea Blunder
- Mario Batali Under Criminal Investigation By NYPD For Sexual Assault Allegations
- Billboard Music Awards Complete Winners List: Janet Jackson Honored With Icon Award, Ed Sheeran Takes Top Artist
- ‘Brooklyn Nine-Nine’s Dan Goor On Cancellation-Renewal Saga; Season Finale That Could Have Been A Series Finale
- ‘Brooklyn Nine-Nine’ Season Finale Says Farewell To Fox With Jake & Amy’s “Bomb” Wedding
- Kelly Clarkson Addresses Santa Fe Shooting At Billboard Music Awards, Urges “Moment Of Change”