Lifetime has pulled the plug on Roseanne Barr’s reality series Roseanne’s Nuts after one season. The comedian broke the news on her Twitter feed. “Roseanne’s Nuts has been cancelled,” she said. “thanks everyone for watching!” The writing had been on the wall. After starting off with a 0.7 rating among adults 18-49, Roseanne’s Nuts featuring Barr working on her macadamia nut plantation in Hawaii spiraled downward to a 0.3 demo rating before the network exiled the show to the low-trafficked Friday 10 PM slot for the last 3 weeks. The series wrapped its first (and final) season this past Friday. On the scripted side, Barr has a script deal at 20th TV, but the project has yet to lock in a showrunner.
Lifetime Cancels 'Roseanne's Nuts'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Jennifer Lopez To Serve As Judge & Mentor On NBC’s ‘World Of Dance’
- ‘High Maintenance’ Renewed By HBO For Season 2
- ‘The Mindy Project’ Acquired By VH1 & Freeform In Syndication
- Amazon Sets Preschool Series ‘Bookaboo’ For October Premiere
- James Corden Plug-forms With The Backstreet Boys On ‘Late Late Show’
- Lin-Manuel Miranda To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ In October