Lifetime has pulled the plug on Roseanne Barr’s reality series Roseanne’s Nuts after one season. The comedian broke the news on her Twitter feed. “Roseanne’s Nuts has been cancelled,” she said. “thanks everyone for watching!” The writing had been on the wall. After starting off with a 0.7 rating among adults 18-49, Roseanne’s Nuts featuring Barr working on her macadamia nut plantation in Hawaii spiraled downward to a 0.3 demo rating before the network exiled the show to the low-trafficked Friday 10 PM slot for the last 3 weeks. The series wrapped its first (and final) season this past Friday. On the scripted side, Barr has a script deal at 20th TV, but the project has yet to lock in a showrunner.
Lifetime Cancels 'Roseanne's Nuts'
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Dreama Walker Cast In CBS Pilot ‘Doubt’
- ‘Garfunkel & Oates’ Cancelled By IFC After One Season
- Marc Graboff Joins Discovery As President, Global Business & Legal Affairs, Production and Studio
- ‘Man Seeking Woman’ Renewed For Second Season By FXX
- Fred Savage Returns To TV Acting With Co-Starring Role In Fox Pilot ‘Grinder’