Lifetime has pulled the plug on Roseanne Barr’s reality series Roseanne’s Nuts after one season. The comedian broke the news on her Twitter feed. “Roseanne’s Nuts has been cancelled,” she said. “thanks everyone for watching!” The writing had been on the wall. After starting off with a 0.7 rating among adults 18-49, Roseanne’s Nuts featuring Barr working on her macadamia nut plantation in Hawaii spiraled downward to a 0.3 demo rating before the network exiled the show to the low-trafficked Friday 10 PM slot for the last 3 weeks. The series wrapped its first (and final) season this past Friday. On the scripted side, Barr has a script deal at 20th TV, but the project has yet to lock in a showrunner.
Lifetime Cancels 'Roseanne's Nuts'
What's Hot on Deadline
Allison Shearmur Funeral Service Set For Monday: Pals Pay Tribute To Late Tastemaking Studio Executive & Producer
January Slows As 'Jumanji' Takes No. 1 For 3rd Weekend With $19M+; Older Guy Pics '12 Strong' & 'Den Of Thieves' In Mid Teens
Latest TV News
- ‘SNL’: President Donald Trump Passed His Physical – And The Tide Pod Challenge
- PGA Awards Winners List & Live Blog
- Bob Smith Dies: First Openly Gay Comic To Appear On ‘The Tonight Show’ Was 59
- Oscar Winners Fisher Stevens & Ross Kauffman Take On Discovery Doc ‘Taken By The Tiger’
- ‘Spheres: Songs Of Spacetime’ Trailer: Jessica Chastain Narrates VR Experience Exploring Sounds Of The Cosmos
- Netflix’s ‘The Crown’ Targets Paul Bettany As New Prince Philip In Season 3