Lifetime has pulled the plug on Roseanne Barr’s reality series Roseanne’s Nuts after one season. The comedian broke the news on her Twitter feed. “Roseanne’s Nuts has been cancelled,” she said. “thanks everyone for watching!” The writing had been on the wall. After starting off with a 0.7 rating among adults 18-49, Roseanne’s Nuts featuring Barr working on her macadamia nut plantation in Hawaii spiraled downward to a 0.3 demo rating before the network exiled the show to the low-trafficked Friday 10 PM slot for the last 3 weeks. The series wrapped its first (and final) season this past Friday. On the scripted side, Barr has a script deal at 20th TV, but the project has yet to lock in a showrunner.
Lifetime Cancels 'Roseanne's Nuts'
What's Hot on Deadline
'A Quiet Place' Still Noisy With $21M+; 'I Feel Pretty' $18M; 'Super Troopers 2' Arrests $16M - Saturday Update
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
'Jane the Virgin' Finale': Series Creator On That Shocking Twist, 'Dallas'-Inspired Cliffhanger, Season 5 & Show's Endgame
'Love, Gilda' Director On Meeting Gene Wilder & Why Some Gilda Radner 'SNL' Peers Aren't In The Doc - Tribeca
Nyle DiMarco Went From 'America's Next Top Model' To Broadway Producer: How 'Children Of A Lesser God' Paved The Way
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher Asks Michael Avenatti If He Will Run For Office
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Renewed For Season 15 By ABC
- Roberta Flack Falls Ill At Apollo Theater, Rushed To Hospital
- The Weinstein Co. Names Executive With Experience In Restructuring To Board Of Directors
- ‘Jane the Virgin’ Finale’: Series Creator On That Shocking Twist, ‘Dallas’-Inspired Cliffhanger, Season 5…
- UTA Promotes Eight To Agent Status