Lifetime has pulled the plug on Roseanne Barr’s reality series Roseanne’s Nuts after one season. The comedian broke the news on her Twitter feed. “Roseanne’s Nuts has been cancelled,” she said. “thanks everyone for watching!” The writing had been on the wall. After starting off with a 0.7 rating among adults 18-49, Roseanne’s Nuts featuring Barr working on her macadamia nut plantation in Hawaii spiraled downward to a 0.3 demo rating before the network exiled the show to the low-trafficked Friday 10 PM slot for the last 3 weeks. The series wrapped its first (and final) season this past Friday. On the scripted side, Barr has a script deal at 20th TV, but the project has yet to lock in a showrunner.
Lifetime Cancels 'Roseanne's Nuts'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $285M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘This Is Us’ Ratings Rise Slightly To Top Night Again, ‘NCIS’ & ‘The Flash’ Down
- BBC Launching New Channel For Scotland With $37.4M Budget
- Louis C.K. To Headline 2 Stand-Up Specials For Netflix
- Fox’s Marvel Pilot Casts Jamie Chung As Blink
- Danny Pino To Star In 'Gone' Series For NBCU Int'l Studios, RTL & TF1
- Savannah Guthrie Sets ‘Today’ Return