Lifetime has pulled the plug on Roseanne Barr’s reality series Roseanne’s Nuts after one season. The comedian broke the news on her Twitter feed. “Roseanne’s Nuts has been cancelled,” she said. “thanks everyone for watching!” The writing had been on the wall. After starting off with a 0.7 rating among adults 18-49, Roseanne’s Nuts featuring Barr working on her macadamia nut plantation in Hawaii spiraled downward to a 0.3 demo rating before the network exiled the show to the low-trafficked Friday 10 PM slot for the last 3 weeks. The series wrapped its first (and final) season this past Friday. On the scripted side, Barr has a script deal at 20th TV, but the project has yet to lock in a showrunner.
Lifetime Cancels 'Roseanne's Nuts'
What's Hot on Deadline
Tom Rothman Takes A Shot At Netflix As He Reveals The "New Sony"; Plus 'Spider-Man' Interview - CinemaCon
Latest TV News
- Francesca Eastwood Signs With Brillstein Entertainment Partners
- ‘The Chi’: Sonja Sohn & Jenn An Set To Recur On Showtime Drama
- Fox Network Head Of Marketing Angela Courtin Exits
- ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Cast Reunites For Maxin’-Relaxin’ Photo
- Darlene Cates Dies: ‘What’s Eating Gilbert Grape’ Star Was 69
- Stephen Colbert Hangs On To Total Viewer Lead With “Illusion” Episodes