Jon Turteltaub is in negotiations to direct CBS Films and Mandate Pictures’ comedy Last Vegas, which revolves around four best friends in their late 60s who decide to escape retirement and throw a Las Vegas bachelor party for the only one of them who stayed single. Dan Fogelman wrote the script; the project will be produced by Larry Mark and Mandate, with Mandate president Nathan Kahane executive producing. Maria Faillace and Alex Ginno are overseeing for CBS Films, and Nicole Brown is overseeing for Mandate. Turteltaub, repped by WME and Oasis Media Group, directed the National Treasure movies and most recently helmed The Sorcerer’s Apprentice.
Jon Turteltaub In Talks For 'Last Vegas'
What's Hot on Deadline
Cecily Strong Struggles To Follow Obama And Anger Translator Luther At White House Correspondents Dinner
Latest Film News
- ‘King Jack’, ‘TransFatty Lives’ Take Top Audience Honors At Tribeca Film Festival
- Michael Bay Releases First ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2′ Pics
- Christian Bale Knee Injury Means ‘The Deep Blue Good-by’ Will Follow ‘Wolverine 3′
- The Joker Photo: First Official Look At Jared Leto’s ‘Suicide Squad’ Villain
- A24 Acquires ‘The Adderall Diaries’ In 2nd Tribeca Deal Of Day For Distrib
- ‘Iron Man’ Copyright Lawsuit Against Marvel Has Weak Links In Its Claims