Jon Turteltaub is in negotiations to direct CBS Films and Mandate Pictures’ comedy Last Vegas, which revolves around four best friends in their late 60s who decide to escape retirement and throw a Las Vegas bachelor party for the only one of them who stayed single. Dan Fogelman wrote the script; the project will be produced by Larry Mark and Mandate, with Mandate president Nathan Kahane executive producing. Maria Faillace and Alex Ginno are overseeing for CBS Films, and Nicole Brown is overseeing for Mandate. Turteltaub, repped by WME and Oasis Media Group, directed the National Treasure movies and most recently helmed The Sorcerer’s Apprentice.
Jon Turteltaub In Talks For 'Last Vegas'
What's Hot on Deadline
Warner Bros Wins Visionary Viral Short 'Sundays' Auction; You Gotta See What $51,000 Can Look Like Onscreen
Latest Film News
- Miroslav Ondříček Dies: Oscar-Nominated Cinematographer Of ‘Amadeus’ Was 80
- ‘Cinderella’ Takes International Box Office Crown; ‘Home’ Rounds $48M After 2 Frames
- ‘While We’re Young’ Springs To Lively Debut For Noah Baumbach
- Academy Museum Buys Rare ‘2001: A Space Odyssey’ Model For $344,000
- Gene Saks Is Dead At 93; Directed Neil Simon’s ‘Barefoot In The Park,’ ‘Odd Couple’ Films
- Star Power Propels DWA’s ‘Home’ To $54M; ‘Get Hard’ To $34.6M – Final Sunday AM Box…