Jon Turteltaub is in negotiations to direct CBS Films and Mandate Pictures’ comedy Last Vegas, which revolves around four best friends in their late 60s who decide to escape retirement and throw a Las Vegas bachelor party for the only one of them who stayed single. Dan Fogelman wrote the script; the project will be produced by Larry Mark and Mandate, with Mandate president Nathan Kahane executive producing. Maria Faillace and Alex Ginno are overseeing for CBS Films, and Nicole Brown is overseeing for Mandate. Turteltaub, repped by WME and Oasis Media Group, directed the National Treasure movies and most recently helmed The Sorcerer’s Apprentice.
Jon Turteltaub In Talks For 'Last Vegas'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Festival Fever Begins: Will ‘Magnificent Seven’ Saddle Up As Toronto Opener?
- ‘Indignation’ Review: Ex-Focus Boss James Schamus’ Directorial Debut Is Exceptional
- Disney Unveils ‘Moana’ Details After Tease At Comic-Con
- Hollywood Has Collected More Than $860M In Foreign Levies
- ‘Star Trek Beyond’ Launches To $59M; ‘Lights Out’ Electrifies; ‘Ice Age’ Tepid; ‘Ghostbusters’ No Cinderella Story – Box…
- ‘Soul On Bikes’ About African-American Biker Gang Picked Up For Film Adaptation