Jon Turteltaub is in negotiations to direct CBS Films and Mandate Pictures’ comedy Last Vegas, which revolves around four best friends in their late 60s who decide to escape retirement and throw a Las Vegas bachelor party for the only one of them who stayed single. Dan Fogelman wrote the script; the project will be produced by Larry Mark and Mandate, with Mandate president Nathan Kahane executive producing. Maria Faillace and Alex Ginno are overseeing for CBS Films, and Nicole Brown is overseeing for Mandate. Turteltaub, repped by WME and Oasis Media Group, directed the National Treasure movies and most recently helmed The Sorcerer’s Apprentice.
Jon Turteltaub In Talks For 'Last Vegas'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Suits' Finale: Series Creator On Patrick J. Adams & Meghan Markle's Exits, New Twist, Season 8 & Spinoff Details
'Mission: Impossible - Fallout': Tom Cruise Jumped Out Of Plane 106 Times For Skydive Stunt - CinemaCon
Annapurna, Plan B Plot 'Spotlight'-Like Movie On How NY Times Reporters Broke Harvey Weinstein Sex Scandal Story
Latest Film News
- UK Distributor Signature Bought For $5M By Completion Guarantee Firm FFI
- American Pavilion’s Emerging Filmmaker Showcase Sets Lineup – Cannes
- ‘Amy’ & ‘Moonlight’ Distributor Altitude Reveals ‘Whitney’ Plans, New Movies…
- Tom Cruise Conquers Convention, From Paramount To Pioneer Award – CinemaCon
- Michel Hazanavicius To Helm ‘The Lost Prince’; Omar Sy, Bérénice Bejo Star – Cannes
- J.J. Abrams Says ‘Cloverfield’ Sequel “In The Works For Theaters”, Shows Off ‘Overlord…