UPDATED: Oxygen this morning officially announced that it is proceeding with casting for a second season of reality series The Glee Project. Because Glee itself has not been renewed for a fourth season, Oxygen stopped short of announcing an official second season renewal of the reality series but that is considered a formality. Beginning in November, Oxygen will hold a multiple-city open casting call tour including New York, Chicago and Nashville. After a shaky ratings start, The Glee Project grew into a critical and commercial hit for Oxygen by the end of its freshman run. The series, executive produced by Glee‘s Ryan Murphy, was conceived to complement Oxygen’s 2010 deal for the off-network right to Glee.
It's Official: Oxygen Begins Casting For Second Season Of 'The Glee Project'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Global Scam Ravaging Hollywood: Silver-Tongued Imposter Poses As Top Female Producers To Catfish Victims
Donald Trump Unleashes Base On Jeff Sessions With Tweet Demanding DOJ Investigate Obama In Russia Probe
Latest TV News
- Michael Grindon Exits As Legendary’s Worldwide Television Distribution Head
- Sinclair Lays Out Plans To Divest Stations To Win FCC Approval Of Tribune Acquisition
- McKenna Grace To Play Young Lead In Rob Lowe’s ‘The Bad Seed’ Lifetime Remake, Original’s Patty McCormack…
- Safety Panel Urges New Culture To Speak Out; Joyce Gilliard Reveals Horrifying Details Of ‘Midnight…
- ‘The End Of The World As We Know It’: Quinta Brunson To Star In CW Pilot
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ Renewed For Season 13 By NBC With All 4 Judges & Host Tyra Banks Returning