ION Television is adding a TNT drama to its mix of CBS and USA off-network shows. The network has acquired off-network rights to TNT’s drama series Leverage from Electric Entertainment. Leverage will begin airing on ION in summer 2012. Leverage, which has been renewed by TNT for a fifth season, has averaged more than 4.8 million viewers in Season 4, up 10% over last season, with 1.9 million adults 18-49 (+6%) and 2.3 million adults 25-54 (+9%).
ION Picks Up Off-Net Rights To 'Leverage'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Downton Abbey' Finale: Exec Producer Gareth Neame On Allen Leech & Lily James' Future, Season 7 & That Proposal
More From Andreeva
- PILOT SEASON 2015: The Overachievers
- Wilmer Valderrama Joins ‘Minority Report’
- Malcolm-Jamal Warner Cast In Fox Comedy Pilot ’48 Hours ‘Til Monday’
- Mireille Enos To Star In Shondaland ABC Pilot ‘The Catch’
- Christine Woods To Star In NBC’s Aseem Batra Comedy Pilot
- ‘Last Man On Earth’ Has Strong Premiere