Here’s a clip from The Deep Blue Sea, adapated and directed by Terence Davies. The screen version of Terence Rattigan’s play stars Rachel Weisz, Tom Hiddleston and Simon Russell Beale. The film will open the 55th BFI London Film Festival on October 27 and hit UK theaters on Nov. 25. No U.S. release date has been set.
Hot Trailer: 'The Deep Blue Sea'
What's Hot on Deadline
NBC Orders 'The Handmade Project' Crafts Competition Reality Series Hosted By Amy Poehler & Nick Offerman
Latest Film News
- SXSW Winner ‘Dealt’ Ends Up In Sundance Selects’ Hand
- ‘The Journey’ Trailer: Timothy Spall & Colm Meaney Forge Unlikely Friendship In Political Road Pic
- Sundance Selects Lands SXSW Audience Prize Winner ‘Dealt’
- ‘Valerian’ Trailer: Dane DeHaan & Cara Delevingne Embark On An Intergalactic Mission
- ‘New Statesman’ Creators Crafting ‘The B’Stard Legacy’; Venice Fest Sets VR Competition…
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils 70th Edition Poster With Dancing Claudia Cardinale