Warner Bros’ Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, about a precocious boy whose father is killed on Sept. 11, hits theaters in limited release on a crowded Christmas Day. Stephen Daldry’s adaptation of Jonathan Safran Foer’s 2005 novel stars Tom Hanks, Sandra Bullock, James Gandolfini and Viola Davis. Newcomer Thomas Horn plays 9-year-old Oskar Schell.
Hot Trailer: 'Extremely Loud And Incredibly Close'
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Groening Netflix Animated Comedy A Go With 20-Episode Order, Abbi Jacobson, Nat Faxon & Eric Andre Lead Voice Cast
Caitlyn Jenner Slams Donald Trump Over Transgender Military Ban; Hollywood Reacts To POTUS Tweets - Update
'Feud' Lawsuit Feud Escalates As Fox Refutes Olivia de Havilland's Legal Move Against Ryan Murphy & FX - Update
Latest Film News
- Vladar Company & Generation Iron Fitness Network Pump Bodybuilding Doc ‘Ronnie Coleman The King’
- ‘Ask For Jane’: Competing Underground Abortion Project Underway
- Sony Pictures Classics Will Win Annette Bening-Starrer ‘Film Stars Don’t Die In Liverpool’
- Who’s On The James Bond Director Short List?
- ‘The Star’ Trailer: Animals Save The First Christmas In The Greatest Story Never Told
- Verve Launches Communications Arm, Hires Sarah Shulman To Run It