Warner Bros’ Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, about a precocious boy whose father is killed on Sept. 11, hits theaters in limited release on a crowded Christmas Day. Stephen Daldry’s adaptation of Jonathan Safran Foer’s 2005 novel stars Tom Hanks, Sandra Bullock, James Gandolfini and Viola Davis. Newcomer Thomas Horn plays 9-year-old Oskar Schell.
Hot Trailer: 'Extremely Loud And Incredibly Close'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Suits' Finale: Series Creator On Patrick J. Adams & Meghan Markle's Exits, New Twist, Season 8 & Spinoff Details
'Mission: Impossible - Fallout': Tom Cruise Jumped Out Of Plane 106 Times For Skydive Stunt - CinemaCon
Annapurna, Plan B Plot 'Spotlight'-Like Movie On How NY Times Reporters Broke Harvey Weinstein Sex Scandal Story
Latest Film News
- UK Distributor Signature Bought For $5M By Completion Guarantee Firm FFI
- American Pavilion’s Emerging Filmmaker Showcase Sets Lineup – Cannes
- ‘Amy’ & ‘Moonlight’ Distributor Altitude Reveals ‘Whitney’ Plans, New Movies…
- Tom Cruise Conquers Convention, From Paramount To Pioneer Award – CinemaCon
- Michel Hazanavicius To Helm ‘The Lost Prince’; Omar Sy, Bérénice Bejo Star – Cannes
- J.J. Abrams Says ‘Cloverfield’ Sequel “In The Works For Theaters”, Shows Off ‘Overlord…