Warner Bros’ Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, about a precocious boy whose father is killed on Sept. 11, hits theaters in limited release on a crowded Christmas Day. Stephen Daldry’s adaptation of Jonathan Safran Foer’s 2005 novel stars Tom Hanks, Sandra Bullock, James Gandolfini and Viola Davis. Newcomer Thomas Horn plays 9-year-old Oskar Schell.
Hot Trailer: 'Extremely Loud And Incredibly Close'
What's Hot on Deadline
After Protests, Mandy Patinkin Drops Plan To Take Over Lead In Broadway's 'Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet Of 1812'
Mario Cantone Debuts As Potty-Mouth White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci On 'The President Show'
Latest Film News
- ‘Dunkirk’ Currently Pushing ‘Emoji Movie’ Out Of Top Spot With $28M+ – Late Night Update
- Patti Deutsch Dies: ‘Laugh-In’ And ‘Match Game’ Regular & Veteran Voice Actor Was 73
- ‘An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth To Power’ Review: Al Gore Back & More Vital Than Ever
- AT&T Formally Positions John Stankey To Run Time Warner’s Assets
- ‘Last Flag Flying’ Moves To Lionsgate And Up A Week On Release Schedule
- Lionsgate’s Jon Feltheimer Made $35.3M In Latest Fiscal Year, Up 223%