In this clip from 1911 released today, Jackie Chan portrays Huang Xing, the first commander-in-chief of the army of the Republic of China. The film marks the 100th anniversary of the Xinhai Revolution and founding of the Republic of China. It’s also being billed as Chan’s 100th film. He co-directs with Li Zhang. It opens in China this weekend and in the U.S. on October 12.
Hot Trailer: '1911'
What's Hot on Deadline
NBC Orders 'The Handmade Project' Crafts Competition Reality Series Hosted By Amy Poehler & Nick Offerman
Latest Film News
- WGA Says It’s Ready To Return To Bargaining Table
- Christopher Nolan Shows Off ‘Dunkirk’, Says "The Only Way To Carry You Through" The Film Is At A Theater…
- ‘Annabelle 2’ Now Titled ‘Annabelle: Creation’ – CinemaCon
- John Doman Joins ‘Hard Powder’; Alessandra Ambrosio Returns For ‘Daddy’s Home’ Sequel
- Sue Kroll On Windows Elephant In The Room: “We Need To Address The Challenges Of The Marketplace”…
- SAG P&H Plans’ “Unreasonable” Fees And Expenses Appear To Have Violated Federal Law, DOJ Probe Finds