In this clip from 1911 released today, Jackie Chan portrays Huang Xing, the first commander-in-chief of the army of the Republic of China. The film marks the 100th anniversary of the Xinhai Revolution and founding of the Republic of China. It’s also being billed as Chan’s 100th film. He co-directs with Li Zhang. It opens in China this weekend and in the U.S. on October 12.
Hot Trailer: '1911'
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Good Place's Jameela Jamil Blames Porn And Music Videos For Consent Issues Following Aziz Ansari Allegations
Two More Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Stunt Coordinator Joel Kramer Include One Involving 10th Grade Girl
Eliza Dushku's Former Agent & A Friend Confirm Her Sexual Assault Story On 'True Lies' Set: "Nobody Really Did Anything"
Aziz Ansari Allegations Open New Chapter in #MeToo Movement, Ansari Responds "I Took Her Words to Heart"
Arnold Schwarzenegger "Shocked" About Eliza Dushku's 'True Lies' Allegations, Calls Her "So Courageous"
'True Lies' Stuntman Joel Kramer Dropped By Talent Agency After Eliza Dushku Accused Him Of Sexual Assault
Latest Film News
- James L. Brooks To Receive WGA West’s Laurel Award For Screenwriting
- Saudi Arabia: ‘The Emoji Movie’ & ‘Captain Underpants’ Are First Films To Screen
- Gigi Pritzker & Clint Kisker’s MWM Invests In Ben Proudfoot’s Breakwater Studios
- Deadline’s New Hollywood Podcast: ‘The Greatest Showman’ Breakout Keala Settle Finds Inspiration In Anthemic ‘This Is Me…
- HBO Documentary Films Acquires ‘The Price Of Everything’ Ahead Of Sundance Premiere
- ‘On Her Shoulders’ Teaser: Alexandria Bombach’s Sundance Docu Reveals Price Of Becoming Voice Of A People