In this clip from 1911 released today, Jackie Chan portrays Huang Xing, the first commander-in-chief of the army of the Republic of China. The film marks the 100th anniversary of the Xinhai Revolution and founding of the Republic of China. It’s also being billed as Chan’s 100th film. He co-directs with Li Zhang. It opens in China this weekend and in the U.S. on October 12.
Hot Trailer: '1911'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Hollywood Auditing China Box Office In First Look At Middle Kingdom Books
- Josh Duhamel To Make Directing Debut On WWE Studios’ ‘The Buddy Games’
- ‘Fahrenheit 451’: Laura Harrier Cast As Millie In HBO Movie
- ‘War For The Planet Of The Apes’ Review: All Hail Caesar In Summer’s Crown Jewel Blockbuster
- MRC’s Modi Wiczyk Explains Risks Of Summer Originals ‘Baby Driver’ And ‘The Dark Tower’
- ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’ Rises To $199M Overseas, $267M+ Global Bow – International Box Office