In this clip from 1911 released today, Jackie Chan portrays Huang Xing, the first commander-in-chief of the army of the Republic of China. The film marks the 100th anniversary of the Xinhai Revolution and founding of the Republic of China. It’s also being billed as Chan’s 100th film. He co-directs with Li Zhang. It opens in China this weekend and in the U.S. on October 12.
Hot Trailer: '1911'
What's Hot on Deadline
Barcelona Terrorist Attack: 13 Confirmed Dead, 80+ Hurt After Van Rams Crowd; Two Suspects Arrested - Update
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
'Suits' Spinoff Starring Gina Torres To Be Introduced In 'Suits' Season 7 Finale, Will Be About Chicago Politics
Latest Film News
- The Orchard Lands ‘Outside In’ & Magnolia Acquires ‘The Gospel According To André’; Both…
- Bart & Fleming: How Bad Was Movie Summer 2017?
- ‘Deadpool 2’ Star Zazie Beetz: “Heart Has Been Breaking” Over Stuntwoman Death
- ‘Lara Croft: Tomb Raider’ Director Simon West To Helm ‘Tsunami LA’
- ‘Star Wars’ Obi-Wan Kenobi Movie In Works With Stephen Daldry In Early Talks To Direct
- Brendan Coyle Joins ‘Mary Queen Of Scots’; Michael Harney Cast In ‘Widows’