In this clip from 1911 released today, Jackie Chan portrays Huang Xing, the first commander-in-chief of the army of the Republic of China. The film marks the 100th anniversary of the Xinhai Revolution and founding of the Republic of China. It’s also being billed as Chan’s 100th film. He co-directs with Li Zhang. It opens in China this weekend and in the U.S. on October 12.
Hot Trailer: '1911'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Cosby Found Guilty In Sexual Assault Retrial, Lashes Out In Court After Verdict; Defense Plans Appeal - Update
'Suits' Finale: Series Creator On Patrick J. Adams & Meghan Markle's Exits, New Twist, Season 8 & Spinoff Details
'Mission: Impossible - Fallout': Tom Cruise Jumped Out Of Plane 106 Times For Skydive Stunt - CinemaCon
Latest Film News
- Fox Introduces CtrlMovie Tech With Eye On ‘Choose Your Own Adventure’ Pic – CinemaCon
- Sebastian Maniscalco To Co-Write, Star In Lionsgate Comedy
- Hollywood Reacts To Bill Cosby Guilty Verdict: “About Damn Time”
- ‘Alita: Battle Angel’ Footage Revealed By Robert Rodriguez & Jon Landau At CinemaCon
- Breaking Glass Pictures Picks Up PTSD Thriller ‘Tatterdemalion’ For Fall Release
- Paradigm Hires Liz Morentin As EVP Communications