Hedge fund manager John Thaler seems to think Netflix has been beaten up enough. He recently increased his stake to about 4M shares, or 7.6% of Netflix’s total, according to an SEC filing today from his JAT Capital Management. At the end of June he had 467,812 Netflix shares. Since then the company’s market value has fallen nearly 57%; shares closed today at $113.16, down three cents. Thaler specializes in tech and media investments. His other major holdings in media include Cablevision and IMAX.
Hedge Fund Places Big Bet On Netflix
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Lieberman
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms
- Paramount Cancels 'Team America' Showings, Theaters Say
- Movie Theater Stocks Rebound After Chains Jettison 'The Interview'
- Lionsgate Sought Deal Talks With Sony Hacked Emails Reveal
- 'The Interview' NYC Premiere Canceled
- Barry Meyer Named To Federal Reserve Bank's Board In San Francisco