Hey, this must be why the season premieres of the CW’s 90210 and NBC’s Parenthood were depressed this year: Thanks to an interruption in a satellite feed, Dish Network customers nationwide lost their HD channels smack in the middle of primetime Tuesday night. It’s unclear how many of the company’s more than 14 million subscribers were affected. One customer told CNN that he couldn’t get through to Dish’s technical support on the phone or via the website; the company kept people informed and answered tech questions on its Twitter feed. Earlier today, Dish tweeted that the issue had been resolved and channels have been restored, about 16 hours after first reporting the problem. A spokesman told CNN that the issue was resolved on schedule and the outage wasn’t major.
HD Channels Restored After Dish Network Outage
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Cast Announced: Charo, Chris Kattan, Mr. T & Nancy Kerrigan Will Strut Their Stuff
Latest TV News
- President Oprah? Well, If Donald Trump Can Do It…
- Conan Put Through Extreme Vetting At Border In ‘Made In Mexico’ Special Cold Open
- ‘RuPaul's Drag Race’ Moves From Logo To VH1, More Viacom Show Shifts To Come?
- Fox Promotes Keith Feldman To President Of Worldwide Home Entertainment
- ‘Behind Enemy Lines’: Gabriel Chavarria & Melia Kreiling Join Fox Drama Pilot
- ’13 Reasons Why’ Trailer: The Truth Will Come Out In Netflix’s YA Mystery