Hey, this must be why the season premieres of the CW’s 90210 and NBC’s Parenthood were depressed this year: Thanks to an interruption in a satellite feed, Dish Network customers nationwide lost their HD channels smack in the middle of primetime Tuesday night. It’s unclear how many of the company’s more than 14 million subscribers were affected. One customer told CNN that he couldn’t get through to Dish’s technical support on the phone or via the website; the company kept people informed and answered tech questions on its Twitter feed. Earlier today, Dish tweeted that the issue had been resolved and channels have been restored, about 16 hours after first reporting the problem. A spokesman told CNN that the issue was resolved on schedule and the outage wasn’t major.
HD Channels Restored After Dish Network Outage
What's Hot on Deadline
TV Academy Board Votes To Initiate Disciplinary Proceedings On Harvey Weinstein; Hearing Set For November
Model Amy Elmore Shares Harrowing Personal Abuse: "It's Time To Talk About Sexual Predators In The Modeling Business"
Latest TV News
- TV Academy Board Votes To Initiate Disciplinary Proceedings On Harvey Weinstein; Hearing Set For November
- Dodgers Clinch World Series Berth; Can Yankees Complete Major TV Market Sweep?
- Fox Buys Native American Family Comedy From Lucas Brown Eyes & ‘It’s KatzSmith
- Sean Penn Calls Netflix’s ‘El Chapo’ Docu “Cheap” & “Reckless”; It’s Still…
- CBS Developing ‘Whistleblower’ Drama From Chris Silber & Jerry Bruckheimer TV
- ‘The Loud House' Creator Chris Savino Fired By Nickelodeon Following Sexual Harassment Allegations