Hasbro Studios, whose kids programming appears mostly on the Hasbro-Discovery channel The Hub in the U.S., is expanding its portfolio overseas, announcing several deals for its brands today in key territories. The pacts include My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic and Transformers Prime to a pair of Lagardere channels in France; The Adventures Of Chuck And Friends to Super RTL in Germany, which also will get My Little Pony and Transformers via Nickelodeon; My Little Pony, Transformers and Pound Puppies to Nickelodeon in the Netherlands; and My Little Pony, Pound Puppies, Transformers and GI Joe Renegades to a pair of VTM Belgium channels in Belgium. The deals follow the success of My Little Pony in the UK on The Cartoon Network, where it’s been a top-five show since debuting in July, and of Transformers in Spain.
Hasbro Kids Series Channeled Worldwide
What's Hot on Deadline
'Thursday Night Football' Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy's Parade Steady, 'Young Sheldon' Up
Pete Hammond's Notes On The Season: 'Wonder' Makes Awards Play; 'Dunkirk' Storms The Q&A Circuit; Netflix Sends A Pig To Voters
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Latest TV News
- Peter Baldwin Dies: ‘Mary Tyler Moore’, ‘Wonder Years’ Director Was 86
- Apple Investment In Original Video Will Reach $4.2 Billion By 2022: Report
- ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy’s Parade Steady, ‘Young…
- Al Franken: “Committed To Regaining Trust”; More Comment Expected Sunday
- Matt Berry Reveals British Comedy ‘Toast Of London’ Is To Return
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement