Hasbro Studios, whose kids programming appears mostly on the Hasbro-Discovery channel The Hub in the U.S., is expanding its portfolio overseas, announcing several deals for its brands today in key territories. The pacts include My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic and Transformers Prime to a pair of Lagardere channels in France; The Adventures Of Chuck And Friends to Super RTL in Germany, which also will get My Little Pony and Transformers via Nickelodeon; My Little Pony, Transformers and Pound Puppies to Nickelodeon in the Netherlands; and My Little Pony, Pound Puppies, Transformers and GI Joe Renegades to a pair of VTM Belgium channels in Belgium. The deals follow the success of My Little Pony in the UK on The Cartoon Network, where it’s been a top-five show since debuting in July, and of Transformers in Spain.
Hasbro Kids Series Channeled Worldwide
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Groening Netflix Animated Comedy A Go With 20-Episode Order, Abbi Jacobson, Nat Faxon & Eric Andre Lead Voice Cast
David Letterman Talks The Changing Late-Night Landscape, His Talk Show Return On 'Norm Macdonald Live'
Latest TV News
- ITV Earnings Down In First Half Amid UK Advertising Slump
- ‘Hit The Road’ Star Jason Alexander On Making A Family Comedy Not For Families — TCA
- David Letterman Talks The Changing Late-Night Landscape, His Talk Show Return On ‘Norm Macdonald Live’
- ‘Loudermilk’ Star Ron Livingston Wonders If Critics Watch TV Until Their Eyes Bleed – TCA
- ‘Mr. Mercedes’ Director On Tackling Violent Themes — TCA
- Margo Chase Dies In Plane Crash: Chase Design Group Founder Created ‘Buffy’ & ‘Angel’ Logos