Hasbro Studios, whose kids programming appears mostly on the Hasbro-Discovery channel The Hub in the U.S., is expanding its portfolio overseas, announcing several deals for its brands today in key territories. The pacts include My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic and Transformers Prime to a pair of Lagardere channels in France; The Adventures Of Chuck And Friends to Super RTL in Germany, which also will get My Little Pony and Transformers via Nickelodeon; My Little Pony, Transformers and Pound Puppies to Nickelodeon in the Netherlands; and My Little Pony, Pound Puppies, Transformers and GI Joe Renegades to a pair of VTM Belgium channels in Belgium. The deals follow the success of My Little Pony in the UK on The Cartoon Network, where it’s been a top-five show since debuting in July, and of Transformers in Spain.
Hasbro Kids Series Channeled Worldwide
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Fires Up $745M Offshore, $908M WW; Tops 'Transformers' In China - International Box Office
'Dear Basketball' Scribe Kobe Bryant On A Career Built "Piece By Piece" And Life After Basketball — Tribeca Studio
Martin Scorsese, Leonardo DiCaprio & Robert De Niro Eyeing 'Killers Of The Flower Moon' From Eric Roth Adaptation
Latest TV News
- Norman Lear To Host Weekly Podcast; Amy Poehler, Julia Louis-Dreyfus Among Guests
- Netflix To Seek €1B In Debt To Help Pay For Original Programming
- EOne, Aquarius Board Aussie Series ‘The Other Guy’; Studiocanal Picks Up ‘American Gods’; Viceland Producing Comedy ‘Brexit Stage…
- 'Feud: Bette and Joan' Finale: EP Tim Minear Avoided A "Petty Bitchfest"
- ‘Genius’ Stars Geoffrey Rush & Johnny Flynn On Their Shared Task Of Humanizing Albert Einstein — Tribeca…
- BAFTA TV Craft Award Winners Include ‘The Crown’, ‘The Night Manager’, ‘National Treasure’ — Full…