Guinness World Records has awarded Downton Abbey with the accolade of the “Highest critical review ratings for a TV show,” which the record book says means the PBS Masterpiece series created and written by Julian Fellowes is the most “critically well-received show in the world,” snatching the honor from previous record holders Mad Men, Sons of Anarchy and Modern Family. Downton, which has been nominated for 11 Primetime Emmy Awards, averaged a score of 92 out of 100 on Metacritic, which provided the date of compiled reviews.
Guinness Record For 'Downton Abbey'
What's Hot on Deadline
'NCIS' Current & Former Cast & Crew Remember Gary Glasberg: "Our Rock, Our Cheerleader, Our Team Captain" - Update
Latest TV News
- UTA Vs. CAA Agent-Poaching Lawsuit: Judge Officially Hits Pause Button
- Fox Buys ‘The Underlings’ Legal Dramedy From ‘Hart of Dixie’ Creator
- Andrea Tantaros' Shrink Backs Sexual Harassment Claims Against Roger Ailes & Fox News
- ABC Nabs Political Family Comedy Starring Felicity Huffman From Kenya Barris & Vijal Patel With Big Commitment
- ‘The Magicians’ Casts Christopher Gorham; ‘Outcast’ Adds C. Thomas Howell
- ‘NCIS’ Current & Former Cast & Crew Remember Gary Glasberg: “Our Rock, Our Cheerleader, Our Team Captain”…