Kelly Goode, who during her three-year stint as SVP Programming at Game Show Network has overseen the boost in original programming that has resulted in double-digit demo ratings increases, has stepped aside from her executive post and inked a two-year development and producing pact at the network. The former Lifetime and CBS Productions programming exec had helped spearhead GSN’s move into originals, bringing in the likes of Jerry Springer, Drew Carey, Sherri Shepherd, Wendy Williams and Norm Macdonald to host series and specials like The Newlywed Game and Love Triangle. The search is underway for a new programming boss, said GSN president and CEO David Goldhill, who made the deal announcement today.
GSN Programming Boss Kelly Goode Steps Down, Segues Into Production Deal
What's Hot on Deadline
Newcomer Katherine Langford On ‘13 Reasons Why’: "It Was The Best First Show I Could Have Ever Done"
Latest TV News
- ‘The Originals’ Season Finale Ratings Even With 2016, ‘WWYD?’ Returns Steady
- ‘Real Time’: Bill Maher Pledges Contribution To Activist Labeled “Anti-Muslim Extremist”
- DGA To Elect New President Saturday At Convention
- ‘The Exorcist’: Jason Ensler Joins Fox Drama Series As Executive Producer
- Stephen Colbert Announces Possible White House Run In 2020, On Russian TV
- Steven Williams Joins ‘The Chi’; Alejandro Edda In ‘Cocaine Godmother’