Kelly Goode, who during her three-year stint as SVP Programming at Game Show Network has overseen the boost in original programming that has resulted in double-digit demo ratings increases, has stepped aside from her executive post and inked a two-year development and producing pact at the network. The former Lifetime and CBS Productions programming exec had helped spearhead GSN’s move into originals, bringing in the likes of Jerry Springer, Drew Carey, Sherri Shepherd, Wendy Williams and Norm Macdonald to host series and specials like The Newlywed Game and Love Triangle. The search is underway for a new programming boss, said GSN president and CEO David Goldhill, who made the deal announcement today.
GSN Programming Boss Kelly Goode Steps Down, Segues Into Production Deal
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Roy Wood Jr. To Star In Parole Officer Comedy From Trevor Noah & Aaron McGruder In Works At Comedy Central
Latest TV News
- ‘Bad Banks’ Big Berlin Biz; ‘Das Boot’ Wraps; Cineflix Boards U.S. Content – Global Briefs
- 21st Century Fox Doubles Down On “Firewall Remedies” As It Looks To Push Through Sky Deal
- ‘Luther’, ‘Mistresses’ & ‘Life On Mars’ Getting Korean Remakes – BBC Showcase
- Fox News Launching Standalone Subscription Service Fox Nation
- SAG-AFTRA Closes “Wigging” Probe, Says It “Remains Committed” To Ending Practice Of Men Doubling…
- Fergie Apologizes For NBA All-Star Game National Anthem That “Didn’t Strike The Intended Tone”