Kelly Goode, who during her three-year stint as SVP Programming at Game Show Network has overseen the boost in original programming that has resulted in double-digit demo ratings increases, has stepped aside from her executive post and inked a two-year development and producing pact at the network. The former Lifetime and CBS Productions programming exec had helped spearhead GSN’s move into originals, bringing in the likes of Jerry Springer, Drew Carey, Sherri Shepherd, Wendy Williams and Norm Macdonald to host series and specials like The Newlywed Game and Love Triangle. The search is underway for a new programming boss, said GSN president and CEO David Goldhill, who made the deal announcement today.
GSN Programming Boss Kelly Goode Steps Down, Segues Into Production Deal
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Shameless,' 'House of Lies,' 'Episodes' Return To Showtime On January 11
- John Oliver Explains British Football To David Letterman: Video
- Discovery Studios Signs Exec Producer Rob Kerr
- National Geographic Channel Orders Series On Alaskan Log-Rafting From Gurney Productions
- 'Exodus: Gods And Kings' Trailer: Christian Bale & Ridley Scott Take On 'Ten Commandments'
- Ben Affleck On 'Daily Show': Jon Stewart “Spoils” 'Gone Girl' & 'Batman Vs. Superman' (Video)