Kelly Goode, who during her three-year stint as SVP Programming at Game Show Network has overseen the boost in original programming that has resulted in double-digit demo ratings increases, has stepped aside from her executive post and inked a two-year development and producing pact at the network. The former Lifetime and CBS Productions programming exec had helped spearhead GSN’s move into originals, bringing in the likes of Jerry Springer, Drew Carey, Sherri Shepherd, Wendy Williams and Norm Macdonald to host series and specials like The Newlywed Game and Love Triangle. The search is underway for a new programming boss, said GSN president and CEO David Goldhill, who made the deal announcement today.
GSN Programming Boss Kelly Goode Steps Down, Segues Into Production Deal
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Abrams Artists Sues 'Ghost Adventures' Producer Over Unpaid Commissions
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa