Kelly Goode, who during her three-year stint as SVP Programming at Game Show Network has overseen the boost in original programming that has resulted in double-digit demo ratings increases, has stepped aside from her executive post and inked a two-year development and producing pact at the network. The former Lifetime and CBS Productions programming exec had helped spearhead GSN’s move into originals, bringing in the likes of Jerry Springer, Drew Carey, Sherri Shepherd, Wendy Williams and Norm Macdonald to host series and specials like The Newlywed Game and Love Triangle. The search is underway for a new programming boss, said GSN president and CEO David Goldhill, who made the deal announcement today.
GSN Programming Boss Kelly Goode Steps Down, Segues Into Production Deal
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Jack Reacher' Cuffs $31M But 'Mechanic' Puts Wrench Into China Perf; 'Girl', 'Inferno', 'Peregrine' Advance - Intl Box Office
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest TV News
- MTV President Sean Atkins Steps Down
- John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
- ‘The Talking Dead’: ‘Walking Dead’ Cast Talk Shocking Character Deaths In Rainy Live Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Premiere: Negan’s Victim Revealed In Bloody Opener
- Benedict Cumberbatch To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ November 5
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?