The Walking Dead executive producer Gale Anne Hurd and her Valhalla Entertainment have teamed with Canada’s New Franchise Media to develop The Eleventh Commandment, a series adaptation of UK author Jeffrey Archer’s 1998 novel. The action thriller centers on Connor Fitzgerald, the CIA’s most deadly assassin. Only days from his retirement from the Agency, Connor is framed by the Director of the CIA for a phony assassination on a Russian presidential candidate that could inadvertently trigger World War III. “Jeffrey Archer’s storytelling is compelling, character driven and perfect for television-full of fast- paced, high-stakes danger,” Hurd said of the project, which was brought to Valhalla by executive Ben Roberts.
Gale Anne Hurd To Develop Series Based On 'Eleventh Commandment' Book
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $27.5M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $46.4M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
Latest TV News
- Max Greenfield Makes Reservation For ‘American Horror Story: Hotel’
- NASCAR 600 Ratings Slow Down, ‘Battle Creek’ Ends Even, ‘A.D.’ Ratings Dip
- Charter Nears $55B Deal To Buy Time Warner Cable: Reports
- Netflix Rumored To Want Gerard Depardieu For French ‘House Of Cards’
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82