The Walking Dead executive producer Gale Anne Hurd and her Valhalla Entertainment have teamed with Canada’s New Franchise Media to develop The Eleventh Commandment, a series adaptation of UK author Jeffrey Archer’s 1998 novel. The action thriller centers on Connor Fitzgerald, the CIA’s most deadly assassin. Only days from his retirement from the Agency, Connor is framed by the Director of the CIA for a phony assassination on a Russian presidential candidate that could inadvertently trigger World War III. “Jeffrey Archer’s storytelling is compelling, character driven and perfect for television-full of fast- paced, high-stakes danger,” Hurd said of the project, which was brought to Valhalla by executive Ben Roberts.
Gale Anne Hurd To Develop Series Based On 'Eleventh Commandment' Book
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest TV News
- ‘The Deuce’ Renewed For Season 2 At HBO
- Aidan Gillen To Play Dave Allen For BBC; HBO Nordic Orders ‘Gosta’; Anna Friel Flits To ITV’s ‘Butterfly’…
- Herb Scannell Tapped To Be CEO Of Mitú, Latino-Focused Video Producer
- Amazon Studios Inks Overall Deal With ‘Stranger Things’ Writer Justin Doble
- ‘Shark Tank’s Daymond John Inks With Gersh
- Comedy Central’s ‘The Opposition With Jordan Klepper’ Announces Team Of Citizen Journalists