The Walking Dead executive producer Gale Anne Hurd and her Valhalla Entertainment have teamed with Canada’s New Franchise Media to develop The Eleventh Commandment, a series adaptation of UK author Jeffrey Archer’s 1998 novel. The action thriller centers on Connor Fitzgerald, the CIA’s most deadly assassin. Only days from his retirement from the Agency, Connor is framed by the Director of the CIA for a phony assassination on a Russian presidential candidate that could inadvertently trigger World War III. “Jeffrey Archer’s storytelling is compelling, character driven and perfect for television-full of fast- paced, high-stakes danger,” Hurd said of the project, which was brought to Valhalla by executive Ben Roberts.
Gale Anne Hurd To Develop Series Based On 'Eleventh Commandment' Book
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Donald Trump Unleashes Base On Jeff Sessions With Tweet Demanding DOJ Investigate Obama In Russia Probe
Ousted Weinstein Company COO David Glasser To File $85M Lawsuit Against Board Members, Alleging He Has Been Made A Scapegoat
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $242M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
Latest TV News
- Move! Binge-Watching May Be Hazardous To Your Health: Report
- ‘A Million Little Things’: Anne Son To Co-Star In ABC Drama Pilot
- Timothy Hutton To Star In ‘Main Justice’; David Semel To Direct, Sunil Nayar Set As Showrunner Of CBS Pilot
- MSNBC Alum Dylan Ratigan Running For Congress
- CBS Launches ‘Eye Speak’ Female Empowerment & Leadership Program
- Wendy Williams Diagnosed With Graves Disease; Show To Go On 3-Week Hiatus