Fox just picked up Touch last week and already Entertainment President Kevin Reilly is unveiling the new drama series with star Kiefer Sutherland and executive producer Tim Kring at his side for a Q&A after his MIPCOM 2011 keynote on October 4th in Cannes. Reilly also will use the keynote occasion to premiere an extended trailer for Touch, so international buyers and media will be among the first to see the footage. In this science-meets-spirituality hourlong, Sutherland plays a widower and single father who discovers that his mute 11-year-old son possesses the ability to see things that no one else can and the patterns that connect seemingly unrelated events. Reilly’s speech will explore “creativity in the connected age.” Touch is a production of 20th Century Fox Television, Tailwind Productions and Chernin Entertainment.
Fox's Kevin Reilly Hyping 'Touch' At MIPCOM
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'