Eric Winter has been tapped for a recurring role on ABC’s new dramedy series Good Christian Belles. Based on Kim Gatlin’s book Good Christian Bitches, the series centers on Amanda Vaughn (Leslie Bibb), once the ultimate high school “mean girl,” who is forced to return to her Texas hometown in disgrace after her marriage ends in scandal and has to face her old classmates who are less than thrilled to have her back. Leading them is the scheming Carlene Cockburn (Kristin Chenoweth). Winter will play Carlene’s handsome brother Luke who is the black sheep of the family due to the fact that he is a Green Democrat. A possible love interest for Amanda, Luke is intelligent, charming and a potential heartbreaker. While different from his sister, the two are very close. Winter had a major recurring role on CBS’ The Mentalist this past season and is may return to the crime procedural for one more episode this fall. The actor, repped by UTA and Brillstein Entertainment, starred on the Fox drama pilot Weekends At Bellevue in the spring and recently shot the indie Fire With Fire opposite Josh Duhamel and Bruce Willis.
Eric Winter Joins ABC's New Series 'Good Christian Belles' As Recurring
What's Hot on Deadline
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Latest TV News
- WGA Contract Talks Coming Down To Wire
- Amazon Near Pickups Of Comedy Pilots From Michael Patrick King, George Saunders & Diarra Kilpatrick
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Casts Raney Branch; Falk Hentschel Joins ‘The Alienist’
- Justice Department Settles Suit Over DirecTV’s Effort To Keep Dodgers Games Dark – Update
- Final Member Of Movie & Music Counterfeiting Ring Sentenced To Prison
- ‘Grace And Frankie’: Marta Kauffman On Season 3, Dolly Parton & Why It’s Great To Be A Woman