Eric Winter has been tapped for a recurring role on ABC’s new dramedy series Good Christian Belles. Based on Kim Gatlin’s book Good Christian Bitches, the series centers on Amanda Vaughn (Leslie Bibb), once the ultimate high school “mean girl,” who is forced to return to her Texas hometown in disgrace after her marriage ends in scandal and has to face her old classmates who are less than thrilled to have her back. Leading them is the scheming Carlene Cockburn (Kristin Chenoweth). Winter will play Carlene’s handsome brother Luke who is the black sheep of the family due to the fact that he is a Green Democrat. A possible love interest for Amanda, Luke is intelligent, charming and a potential heartbreaker. While different from his sister, the two are very close. Winter had a major recurring role on CBS’ The Mentalist this past season and is may return to the crime procedural for one more episode this fall. The actor, repped by UTA and Brillstein Entertainment, starred on the Fox drama pilot Weekends At Bellevue in the spring and recently shot the indie Fire With Fire opposite Josh Duhamel and Bruce Willis.
Eric Winter Joins ABC's New Series 'Good Christian Belles' As Recurring
Trending Now on Deadline
Oscar Watch: From Aniston To Bening To Rowlands Best Actress Dark Horses Make Their Move In "Thin" Field
More From Andreeva
- 'Constantine' To Stop Production After 13 Episodes, Remains In Contention At NBC
- Katy Perry Officially Announced As Super Bowl Halftime Show Headliner – Video
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'