Eric Winter has been tapped for a recurring role on ABC’s new dramedy series Good Christian Belles. Based on Kim Gatlin’s book Good Christian Bitches, the series centers on Amanda Vaughn (Leslie Bibb), once the ultimate high school “mean girl,” who is forced to return to her Texas hometown in disgrace after her marriage ends in scandal and has to face her old classmates who are less than thrilled to have her back. Leading them is the scheming Carlene Cockburn (Kristin Chenoweth). Winter will play Carlene’s handsome brother Luke who is the black sheep of the family due to the fact that he is a Green Democrat. A possible love interest for Amanda, Luke is intelligent, charming and a potential heartbreaker. While different from his sister, the two are very close. Winter had a major recurring role on CBS’ The Mentalist this past season and is may return to the crime procedural for one more episode this fall. The actor, repped by UTA and Brillstein Entertainment, starred on the Fox drama pilot Weekends At Bellevue in the spring and recently shot the indie Fire With Fire opposite Josh Duhamel and Bruce Willis.
Eric Winter Joins ABC's New Series 'Good Christian Belles' As Recurring
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump To Bill O’Reilly: NBC Releasing 2005 Bus Tape “Was An Illegal Act”
- Rhys Ward, Thomas Cadrot & Anjali Jay Join Lifetime’s ‘Midsummer's Nightmare’ Pilot
- SAG-AFTRA Teams With ATA To Pay Actors’ Unclaimed Residuals
- Mike Pence’s Plane With Press Aboard Skids Off NY Runway; No Injuries
- NBCUniversal & Comcast Slapped With Age Discrimination Suit By Ex-E! SVP
- New Orleans’ French Quarter Gangster Past Getting TV Treatment From Vermilion & Rubicon