Eric Winter has been tapped for a recurring role on ABC’s new dramedy series Good Christian Belles. Based on Kim Gatlin’s book Good Christian Bitches, the series centers on Amanda Vaughn (Leslie Bibb), once the ultimate high school “mean girl,” who is forced to return to her Texas hometown in disgrace after her marriage ends in scandal and has to face her old classmates who are less than thrilled to have her back. Leading them is the scheming Carlene Cockburn (Kristin Chenoweth). Winter will play Carlene’s handsome brother Luke who is the black sheep of the family due to the fact that he is a Green Democrat. A possible love interest for Amanda, Luke is intelligent, charming and a potential heartbreaker. While different from his sister, the two are very close. Winter had a major recurring role on CBS’ The Mentalist this past season and is may return to the crime procedural for one more episode this fall. The actor, repped by UTA and Brillstein Entertainment, starred on the Fox drama pilot Weekends At Bellevue in the spring and recently shot the indie Fire With Fire opposite Josh Duhamel and Bruce Willis.
Eric Winter Joins ABC's New Series 'Good Christian Belles' As Recurring
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- ‘SNL’: “Come Back, Barack”, Stay Awhile Pete Davidson & Chance Pays Off
- ‘Transparent’ Creator Jill Soloway Won’t Discuss Jeffrey Tambor Scandal, Advocates Anti-Harassment…
- Saoirse Ronan To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’, With Musical Guest U2
- ‘SNL’: Trump Boys Inherit Dad-Free Spot With “Juilliard Massage” Of “RickiLakes”
- ‘Stranger Things’: Duffer Brothers And Cast Reflect On Season 2, Keep Tight-Lipped On Season 3