The Sunday series finale of HBO’s Entourage drew 2.6 million viewers at 10:30 PM, a season high in total viewers. For the night, the Hollywood-centric comedy posted a total of 3.2 million for the two airings combined. (For an analysis, see The End Of ‘Entourage’: Whaddya Think?) Curb Your Enthusiasm wrapped one of its strongest seasons creatively with 2 million viewers tuning in for the Season 8 finale at 10 PM, the largest finale audience for the show since 2004. (For the night, the viewer total was 2.4 million). Starting things off at 9 PM was the fourth-season finale of vampire drama True Blood, which averaged 5.1 million viewers (6.2 million for the night). It was slightly down from last season’s finale (5.4 million) but overall in line with last year for the season.
'Entourage' Finale Hits Season High, 'Curb' Has Most Watched Season Finale In 7 Years
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
'Justice League' Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $738M Global - International Box Office
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Tig Notaro On Louis C.K. Scandal: The Only Positive Is “Victims Were Not Told They’re Lying”
- Charles Manson: Finally, Death Gets One Right
- Sarah Silverman: We Need To “Try To Understand” What’s Behind Sexual Harassment
- American Music Awards 2017 Winners: Diana Ross, Bruno Mars, Lady Gaga Take Top Honors
- Read Weinstein Bidder Maria Contreras-Sweet’s Pitch: $275 Million And Female-Centric Leadership
- PBS Cuts Al Franken From David Letterman’s Mark Twain Prize Broadcast