The Sunday series finale of HBO’s Entourage drew 2.6 million viewers at 10:30 PM, a season high in total viewers. For the night, the Hollywood-centric comedy posted a total of 3.2 million for the two airings combined. (For an analysis, see The End Of ‘Entourage': Whaddya Think?) Curb Your Enthusiasm wrapped one of its strongest seasons creatively with 2 million viewers tuning in for the Season 8 finale at 10 PM, the largest finale audience for the show since 2004. (For the night, the viewer total was 2.4 million). Starting things off at 9 PM was the fourth-season finale of vampire drama True Blood, which averaged 5.1 million viewers (6.2 million for the night). It was slightly down from last season’s finale (5.4 million) but overall in line with last year for the season.
'Entourage' Finale Hits Season High, 'Curb' Has Most Watched Season Finale In 7 Years
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Sony: No Full PlayStation Network Access Or Gameplay Yet
- LeBron James Return To Miami Helps NBA Ratings Rebound On ABC, Boosts 'Grinch'
- Fall TV 2014: What Worked, What Didn't & What Lies Ahead In Midseason
- 'The Interview' Release: 331 Theaters Aboard For Christmas Day
- 'The Interview' Forgoes TV Ads To Promote Christmas Release This Time
- One Direction Soft In Primetime, Boost Late Night Ratings For NBC