The Sunday series finale of HBO’s Entourage drew 2.6 million viewers at 10:30 PM, a season high in total viewers. For the night, the Hollywood-centric comedy posted a total of 3.2 million for the two airings combined. (For an analysis, see The End Of ‘Entourage': Whaddya Think?) Curb Your Enthusiasm wrapped one of its strongest seasons creatively with 2 million viewers tuning in for the Season 8 finale at 10 PM, the largest finale audience for the show since 2004. (For the night, the viewer total was 2.4 million). Starting things off at 9 PM was the fourth-season finale of vampire drama True Blood, which averaged 5.1 million viewers (6.2 million for the night). It was slightly down from last season’s finale (5.4 million) but overall in line with last year for the season.
'Entourage' Finale Hits Season High, 'Curb' Has Most Watched Season Finale In 7 Years
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'