The Sunday series finale of HBO’s Entourage drew 2.6 million viewers at 10:30 PM, a season high in total viewers. For the night, the Hollywood-centric comedy posted a total of 3.2 million for the two airings combined. (For an analysis, see The End Of ‘Entourage’: Whaddya Think?) Curb Your Enthusiasm wrapped one of its strongest seasons creatively with 2 million viewers tuning in for the Season 8 finale at 10 PM, the largest finale audience for the show since 2004. (For the night, the viewer total was 2.4 million). Starting things off at 9 PM was the fourth-season finale of vampire drama True Blood, which averaged 5.1 million viewers (6.2 million for the night). It was slightly down from last season’s finale (5.4 million) but overall in line with last year for the season.
'Entourage' Finale Hits Season High, 'Curb' Has Most Watched Season Finale In 7 Years
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jungle Book' Still Hot In Third Weekend With $35M-$36M; 'Mother's Day' Has Edge Over 'Keanu' - Update
Tony Goldwyn, Josh Lucas, Michael C Hall, Marton Csokas & Kate Walsh Surround Liam Neeson For Watergate Thriller 'Felt'
Latest TV News
- USA To Redevelop ‘Brooklyn Animal Control’ Pilot, Passes On ‘Poor Richard's Almanack’
- Kelly Macdonald To Star In ‘Black Mirror’ Episode On Netflix
- Ashton Kutcher Sitcom ‘The Ranch’ Renewed For Season 2 By Netflix
- Allison Janney Revives C.J. Cregg For White House Press Briefing
- Larry Wilmore On White House Correspondents’ Dinner: “I’m Going To Open With A Yo Mama So Fat Joke”
- John Krasinski To Star In ‘Jack Ryan’ Amazon TV Series From Carlton Cuse & Paramount TV