Will Arnett, Julianna Margulies, Amy Poehler, Sofia Vergara, Zooey Deschanel and Ashton Kutcher have been tapped as the first group of presenters announced for the 63rd annual Primetime Emmy Awards, set for Sept. 18 at NOKIA Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles and televised live on Fox. Arnett, Margulies, Poehler and Vergara are nominees this year; Deschanel stars in Fox’s new series New Girl and Kutcher, of course, is replacing Charlie Sheen on CBS’ Two And a Half Men.
EMMYS: First Primetime Presenters Set
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Awardsline News
- Cinema Audio Society Sets 2018 Awards Date, Timeline
- Toronto Film Festival: Who’s In And Who’s Out?
- Los Angeles Area Emmys: KCET Leads Field; Spanish-Language Outlets Close Behind
- Dick Van Dyke To Receive BAFTA’s Britannia Excellence In TV Award
- Deadline’s PMC, Hollywood Filmmakers & Sports Teams Back Launch Of National Heroes Day
- American Cinematheque To Honor Imax At Awards Gala