Maya Rudolph and Emily Spivey (Up All Night), Jesse Spencer and David Shore (House), Howie Mandel and Jason Raff (America’s Got Talent), and Josh Meyers (The Pee-Wee Herman Show on Broadway) have been added as presenters for the 2011 Primetime Creative Arts Emmy Awards, which are set for Saturday at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles. (Previous presenters were unveiled a couple of weeks ago.) The awards will air Sept. 17 on ReelzChannel.
EMMYS: Final Presenters Added For Creative Arts Ceremony
What's Hot on Deadline
'Justice League' Trailer: Wonder Woman Saves School Children, But Is Superman Still Alive? - Comic-Con
Sean Spicer Says Melissa McCarthy 'Saturday Night Live' Parody "Funny"; Sean Hannity Reminds Him It's Not
'Marvel's The Defenders' Stuns Fans With Debut Episode Screening & New Trailer For Netflix Series - Comic-Con
From ‘Fauda’s Assaf Bernstein On ‘Rose Madder' To ‘The Shining’ Onstage: What’s Behind Stephen King’s Hollywood Renaissance?
Latest Awardsline News
- Dick Van Dyke To Receive BAFTA’s Britannia Excellence In TV Award
- Deadline’s PMC, Hollywood Filmmakers & Sports Teams Back Launch Of National Heroes Day
- American Cinematheque To Honor Imax At Awards Gala
- ‘Saturday Night Live’s Female Cast Members Seize The Day At Emmy Noms
- ‘Stranger Things’ Star David Harbour On Darker Hopper In Magic But Different Season 2
- Nicole Kidman, Reese Witherspoon & Alexander Skarsgard Talk ‘Big Little Lies’ Season 2 & Who Is Behind…