Maya Rudolph and Emily Spivey (Up All Night), Jesse Spencer and David Shore (House), Howie Mandel and Jason Raff (America’s Got Talent), and Josh Meyers (The Pee-Wee Herman Show on Broadway) have been added as presenters for the 2011 Primetime Creative Arts Emmy Awards, which are set for Saturday at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles. (Previous presenters were unveiled a couple of weeks ago.) The awards will air Sept. 17 on ReelzChannel.
EMMYS: Final Presenters Added For Creative Arts Ceremony
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Transparent' Creator Jill Soloway Won't Discuss Jeffrey Tambor Scandal, Advocates Anti-Harassment On-Set Rules
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest Awardsline News
- ‘The Divine Order’ Director Petra Volpe On The Crumbling Of The Swiss Patriarchy
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: WGA Nixes ‘Three Billboards’; Bleecker Puts Lumps Of Coal In Critics’ Stockings; ‘Get Out…
- ‘Get Out’s Jordan Peele Responds To Golden Globes Category
- ‘Let It Fall’ Director John Ridley: Racial Progress Reversing Under Trump
- Andy Serkis On Directing ‘Breathe’ And A New ‘Jungle Book’, His Tips From Peter Jackson & More – Behind…
- ‘The Greatest Showman’ Songwriters Benj Pasek & Justin Paul On The Revitalization Of The Original…