Despite fears that Charlie Sheen wouldn’t be on his best behavior during the Emmys tonight, the actor played it straight while presenting the Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series award. Minutes later, Ashton Kutcher, his Two and a Half Men replacement, joked onstage that he is “not Charlie Sheen.” Evidence of that showed up on Sheen’s Twitter feed in the form of a photo of the two actors backstage. Sheen tweeted, “Seriously… @aplusk great talking to you! We’ll all be watching! Make us proud!!” Later via Twitter, Kutcher wished Sheen well on his new gig and sought his help with his DNA Foundation’s efforts to stop human trafficking.
EMMYS: Charlie Sheen And Ashton Kutcher, Male Bonding Backstage And On Twitter
What's Hot on Deadline
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
Jason Bateman Apologizes To Jessica Walter Over 'Arrested Development' Interview Comments: "I Was Wrong Here"
'Outlander's Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony's 'Bloodshot'; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen Also Aboard
ABC Answers Michael Jackson Estate's Claim That Network Didn't Secure Rights For Special On Late Singer - Update
Latest TV News
- ‘Baskets’ Renewed For Fourth Season By FX
- Donald Trump Pardons Jack Johnson While Taking Swing At Obama
- ‘Twin Peaks’ FYC Marathon Set On Showtime
- The Daily Beast Editor Jon Avlon Joins CNN As Full-Time Senior Political Analyst
- Morgan Freeman On Accusations: “I Apologize To Anyone Who Felt Uncomfortable Or Disrespected”
- Celtics Win Scores Top Ratings Spot For ESPN, ‘Empire’ Season Finale Aces Big 4 Battle