Despite fears that Charlie Sheen wouldn’t be on his best behavior during the Emmys tonight, the actor played it straight while presenting the Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series award. Minutes later, Ashton Kutcher, his Two and a Half Men replacement, joked onstage that he is “not Charlie Sheen.” Evidence of that showed up on Sheen’s Twitter feed in the form of a photo of the two actors backstage. Sheen tweeted, “Seriously… @aplusk great talking to you! We’ll all be watching! Make us proud!!” Later via Twitter, Kutcher wished Sheen well on his new gig and sought his help with his DNA Foundation’s efforts to stop human trafficking.
EMMYS: Charlie Sheen And Ashton Kutcher, Male Bonding Backstage And On Twitter
What's Hot on Deadline
Trevor Noah On Trump Ignoring First 100 Days: If Voters Chose The Number They Preferred "You Wouldn’t Be In The White House”
'Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2' Review: Chris Pratt Leads Best Marvel Cast Ever To Save The Universe (And This Sequel)
'Bates Motel' Shuts Its Doors With Bloody Series Finale; Will Other Hitchcock Pics Find Their Way To TV?
'Kingsman: The Golden Circle' Trailer: Julianne Moore, Channing Tatum & Jeff Bridges Join The Action For Round 2
Latest TV News
- Netflix Scales Chinese Entry Wall By Striking Licensing Deal With iQiyi
- ‘Rainbow Rangers’: Nickelodeon Acquires CGI-Animated Preschool Series From Genius Brands Int’l
- Directors’ Fortnight Adds Title; Karlovy Vary Sets Tributes – Global Briefs
- Henrik Bastin Re-Ups As CEO At Fabrik Entertainment
- Trevor Noah On Trump Ignoring First 100 Days: If Voters Chose The Number They Preferred “You Wouldn't Be In The…
- ‘Bates Motel’ Shuts Its Doors With Bloody Series Finale; Will Other Hitchcock Pics Find Their Way To TV?