Despite fears that Charlie Sheen wouldn’t be on his best behavior during the Emmys tonight, the actor played it straight while presenting the Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series award. Minutes later, Ashton Kutcher, his Two and a Half Men replacement, joked onstage that he is “not Charlie Sheen.” Evidence of that showed up on Sheen’s Twitter feed in the form of a photo of the two actors backstage. Sheen tweeted, “Seriously… @aplusk great talking to you! We’ll all be watching! Make us proud!!” Later via Twitter, Kutcher wished Sheen well on his new gig and sought his help with his DNA Foundation’s efforts to stop human trafficking.
EMMYS: Charlie Sheen And Ashton Kutcher, Male Bonding Backstage And On Twitter
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Breaks More Records: $108M Second Weekend Is Second-Best Ever As Marvel Movie Heads For $400M
CNN's Brian Stelter Blasts Pirro-President Chat As "Fantasyland", Glenn Beck Calls Tapper's Town Hall "Grotesque"
'Black Panther' Runs Past $300M Offshore, $700M WW; 'Operation Red Sea' Rises In China - International Box Office
Berlin Film Festival Winners: 'Touch Me Not' Is Golden Bear; Wes Anderson Takes Best Director For 'Isle Of Dogs' - Full List
Latest TV News
- CNN’s Brian Stelter Blasts Pirro-President Chat As “Fantasyland”, Glenn Beck Calls Tapper’s Town Hall “Grotesque”…
- Regan Arts Sells Story Of California’s Leading Abortionist For TV Development
- Olympics Ratings Slide To Icy 2018 Low, Slightly Up From Sochi 2014 On Last Night
- Top BBC Presenter Claims Class Pay Gap As Wide As Gender Pay Gap
- ‘The Simpsons’ Predicted USA’s Olympic Gold Medal Win In Curling Eight Years Ago
- Omarosa Talks About Writing A Tell-All on ‘Celebrity Big Brother’, Says She Has To “Tell Her Truth”