Despite fears that Charlie Sheen wouldn’t be on his best behavior during the Emmys tonight, the actor played it straight while presenting the Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series award. Minutes later, Ashton Kutcher, his Two and a Half Men replacement, joked onstage that he is “not Charlie Sheen.” Evidence of that showed up on Sheen’s Twitter feed in the form of a photo of the two actors backstage. Sheen tweeted, “Seriously… @aplusk great talking to you! We’ll all be watching! Make us proud!!” Later via Twitter, Kutcher wished Sheen well on his new gig and sought his help with his DNA Foundation’s efforts to stop human trafficking.
EMMYS: Charlie Sheen And Ashton Kutcher, Male Bonding Backstage And On Twitter
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- ‘Jane The Virgin’ Emmy Campaign Employs Gina Rodriguez’s Own Words
- Jon Cor Joins ‘Shadowhunters’ On ABC Family
- Keke Palmer Joins ‘Grease: Live’ On Fox
- Graham Moore-Marc Forster Outbreak Drama Gets 10-Episode NBC Series Order
- Evolution Media Ups Alex Baskin To Partner, Expands Creative Team
- ‘Banshee’ Co-Creator Jonathan Tropper Inks Deal With HBO-Cinemax