Despite fears that Charlie Sheen wouldn’t be on his best behavior during the Emmys tonight, the actor played it straight while presenting the Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series award. Minutes later, Ashton Kutcher, his Two and a Half Men replacement, joked onstage that he is “not Charlie Sheen.” Evidence of that showed up on Sheen’s Twitter feed in the form of a photo of the two actors backstage. Sheen tweeted, “Seriously… @aplusk great talking to you! We’ll all be watching! Make us proud!!” Later via Twitter, Kutcher wished Sheen well on his new gig and sought his help with his DNA Foundation’s efforts to stop human trafficking.
EMMYS: Charlie Sheen And Ashton Kutcher, Male Bonding Backstage And On Twitter
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Brian Huskey Set For ABC's 'Selfie'; Rebecca Forsythe Joins 'Members Only'
- Relativity's 'Beyond The Lights' To Open 18th Urbanworld Fest
- Step Right Up For 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Premiere Date
- Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina & Jon Bernthal Join HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero'
- Deadline Takes ALS Ice Bucket Challenge; Nominates Katzenberg, Soderbergh And Lindelof: Video
- Tony Shalhoub Joins Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie'