EXCLUSIVE: Kearie Peak, COO of Dean Devlin’s Electric Entertainment, will be departing the company where she has been for eight years. Peak was one of four key executives at Electric along with chairman and CEO Devlin, Marc Roskin and Rachel Olschan. She was involved in transforming the company from a studio-based production entity to an full-fledged indie that is financing its series, including TNT’s Leverage, which is in pre-production on Season 5. Peak, who served as an executive producer on Leverage as well as a co-producer on Electric’s successful TNT movie franchise The Librarian, said that “the time is right to pursue other avenues” and thanked “Dean and everyone at Electric for an amazing run.” Said Devlin: “Kearie has played an important role in the evolution of Electric Entertainment. I’m grateful for her dedication to the company and wish her great success in her new endeavors.”
Electric Entertainment COO Kearie Peak To Depart
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Rebecca Creskoff Joins HBO's 'Silicon Valley' As New Regular
- 'CSI' Order Trimmed: Is This The End?
- Kelly McCreary Upped To Regular On 'Grey's Anatomy'
- Kyle Killen Inks First-Look Deal With Paramount TV
- Netflix Series From 'Damages' Creators Unveils Title, First Teaser: Video
- Colin Callender's Playground Names Louise Pedersen UK Managing Director