EXCLUSIVE: Kearie Peak, COO of Dean Devlin’s Electric Entertainment, will be departing the company where she has been for eight years. Peak was one of four key executives at Electric along with chairman and CEO Devlin, Marc Roskin and Rachel Olschan. She was involved in transforming the company from a studio-based production entity to an full-fledged indie that is financing its series, including TNT’s Leverage, which is in pre-production on Season 5. Peak, who served as an executive producer on Leverage as well as a co-producer on Electric’s successful TNT movie franchise The Librarian, said that “the time is right to pursue other avenues” and thanked “Dean and everyone at Electric for an amazing run.” Said Devlin: “Kearie has played an important role in the evolution of Electric Entertainment. I’m grateful for her dedication to the company and wish her great success in her new endeavors.”
Electric Entertainment COO Kearie Peak To Depart
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
'Constantine' Ratings Rise, 'Last Man Standing' Down, 'Shark Tank' Up, 'Blue Bloods' Even; ABC Wins Night In Demo
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup