EXCLUSIVE: Kearie Peak, COO of Dean Devlin’s Electric Entertainment, will be departing the company where she has been for eight years. Peak was one of four key executives at Electric along with chairman and CEO Devlin, Marc Roskin and Rachel Olschan. She was involved in transforming the company from a studio-based production entity to an full-fledged indie that is financing its series, including TNT’s Leverage, which is in pre-production on Season 5. Peak, who served as an executive producer on Leverage as well as a co-producer on Electric’s successful TNT movie franchise The Librarian, said that “the time is right to pursue other avenues” and thanked “Dean and everyone at Electric for an amazing run.” Said Devlin: “Kearie has played an important role in the evolution of Electric Entertainment. I’m grateful for her dedication to the company and wish her great success in her new endeavors.”
Electric Entertainment COO Kearie Peak To Depart
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Sony Hack Deepens Rift Between Film & Television Group
- FXX Launches Late-Night Animation Block With Series From ADHD Studios
- 'MasterChef Jr.' Finale Up, 'Voice' Finale Down From 2013, 'NCIS: NOLA' Hits Low
- Julian McMahon & Daisy Betts Join Syfy's 'Childhood's End'
- Endemol, Shine & Core Joint Venture Gets Name, Sets More Top Execs, Merges Distribution & International Operations
- Da'vine Joy Randolph & Sheaun McKinney Cast In Danny McBride HBO Series 'Vice Principals'