In the pre-NBCU-Comcast merger days, probably the only chance for the Kardashian sisters to star on an iconic NBC series was if they were parodied on Saturday Night Live. But now that E! and NBC are corporate siblings, the Kardashian clan will migrate from its cable home on E! to NBC next week to co-host the Today show. NBC announced today that sisters Kim, Kourtney and Khloe, their mother Kris Jenner, and stepfather Bruce Jenner will take turns co-hosting the fourth hour of Today from Monday to Friday alongside Hoda Kotb. The NBCUniversal corporate synergy stint is to promote the Kim Kardashian wedding special launching on E! next Sunday. And it raises the question: Are we that far away from a primetime series on NBC starring the Kardashians?!
E! Synergizes Kardashians To NBC's 'Today'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Justice League' Trailer: Wonder Woman Saves School Children, But Is Superman Still Alive? - Comic-Con
Sean Spicer Says Melissa McCarthy 'Saturday Night Live' Parody "Funny"; Sean Hannity Reminds Him It's Not
'Marvel's The Defenders' Stuns Fans With Debut Episode Screening & New Trailer For Netflix Series - Comic-Con
From ‘Fauda’s Assaf Bernstein On ‘Rose Madder' To ‘The Shining’ Onstage: What’s Behind Stephen King’s Hollywood Renaissance?
Latest TV News
- ‘Ghost Wars’ Trailer: “Unholy Sh*t” Hits Fan In First Look At Syfy Horror Series – Comic-Con
- ‘The Flash’: Neil Sandilands To Play The Thinker; Danny Trejo & Kim Engelbrecht Also Cast – Comic-Con
- ‘Westworld’ Reveals Season 2 Trailer But Mainly Goes For Laughs In Packed Hall H – Comic-Con
- ‘Black Lightning’ Casts James Remar & Damon Gupton As Series Regulars, Watch Trailer – Comic-Con
- DC’s ‘Legends Of Tomorrow’ At Comic-Con: Neal McDonough Upped To Regular For Season 3, Arthur Darvill & Wentworth Miller Return…
- ‘Gotham’ Season 4 Trailer: Crystal Reed Cast As Sofia Falcone – Comic-Con