In the pre-NBCU-Comcast merger days, probably the only chance for the Kardashian sisters to star on an iconic NBC series was if they were parodied on Saturday Night Live. But now that E! and NBC are corporate siblings, the Kardashian clan will migrate from its cable home on E! to NBC next week to co-host the Today show. NBC announced today that sisters Kim, Kourtney and Khloe, their mother Kris Jenner, and stepfather Bruce Jenner will take turns co-hosting the fourth hour of Today from Monday to Friday alongside Hoda Kotb. The NBCUniversal corporate synergy stint is to promote the Kim Kardashian wedding special launching on E! next Sunday. And it raises the question: Are we that far away from a primetime series on NBC starring the Kardashians?!
E! Synergizes Kardashians To NBC's 'Today'
What's Hot on Deadline
Moviegoers Turn Out For The 'Apocalypse' Over Memorial Day & Chop Off 'Alice's Head - Sunday AM Update
'Alice Through The Looking Glass' Sees $65M Offshore Debut; Gamers Rush To 'Warcraft' With $31.6M; 'X-Men' Cumes $186M - Intl Box Office
Sequel To Cult Sci-Fi Pic 'The Man From Earth' A Go With Vanessa Williams, Sterling Knight Among Cast
Daniel Craig And Katherine Heigl Finalizing Deals To Join Steven Soderbergh's 'Logan Lucky' As James Bond News Surfaces
Latest TV News
- ‘Chelsea’ Executive Producer Bill Wolff Departs Netflix Talk Show
- Indie Producers Say They're Getting Shortchanged By California's Tax Incentives Program
- Deadline’s The Contenders Emmys Video: ‘The Circus’ Is Apt Name For Showtime Docuseries Chronicling…
- ‘Glee’ Actor Mark Salling Indicted On Child Porn Charges, Faces 20 Years In Prison
- Donald Trump Backs Out Of Debate With Bernie Sanders, TV Networks Mourn
- Viacom’s Battle With Sumner Redstone Could Hurt Credit, S&P Says