In the pre-NBCU-Comcast merger days, probably the only chance for the Kardashian sisters to star on an iconic NBC series was if they were parodied on Saturday Night Live. But now that E! and NBC are corporate siblings, the Kardashian clan will migrate from its cable home on E! to NBC next week to co-host the Today show. NBC announced today that sisters Kim, Kourtney and Khloe, their mother Kris Jenner, and stepfather Bruce Jenner will take turns co-hosting the fourth hour of Today from Monday to Friday alongside Hoda Kotb. The NBCUniversal corporate synergy stint is to promote the Kim Kardashian wedding special launching on E! next Sunday. And it raises the question: Are we that far away from a primetime series on NBC starring the Kardashians?!
E! Synergizes Kardashians To NBC's 'Today'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Nosing Out 'Pitch Perfect' For No. 1; 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Saturday
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series