Doug Finberg, who as EVP International Marketing at Marvel Studios oversaw the rollout of the studio’s Iron Man 2 for Paramount, has been tapped as EVP Marketing at MGM, where he will oversee marketing-related matters. He will also supervise all publicity efforts and report to co-chairmen and CEOs Gary Barber and Roger Birnbaum. While at Marvel, Finberg spearheaded efforts bringing Thor, Captain America and The Avengers to Comic-Con in 2010. Before that, he worked in marketing at Paramount Pictures International and DreamWorks.
Doug Finberg Joins MGM As EVP Marketing
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Costume Designers Guild Awards: 'La La Land,’ 'Hidden Figures' & ‘The Crown’ Among Winners…
- Martin Scorsese's Robert De Niro Pic 'The Irishman' Heading To Netflix?
- Leah Adler Dies: Steven Spielberg’s Mother Was 97
- Uma Thurman Regrets Turning Down ‘Lord Of The Rings’ Role
- UCLA Diversity Report Downplays Gains Made By Industry’s Women and Minorities
- ‘Logan’ Review: The Marvel Comic Book Movie For People Who Hate Marvel Comic Book Movies