Doug Finberg, who as EVP International Marketing at Marvel Studios oversaw the rollout of the studio’s Iron Man 2 for Paramount, has been tapped as EVP Marketing at MGM, where he will oversee marketing-related matters. He will also supervise all publicity efforts and report to co-chairmen and CEOs Gary Barber and Roger Birnbaum. While at Marvel, Finberg spearheaded efforts bringing Thor, Captain America and The Avengers to Comic-Con in 2010. Before that, he worked in marketing at Paramount Pictures International and DreamWorks.
Doug Finberg Joins MGM As EVP Marketing
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
'What We Do In The Shadows' TV Series Reboot From Jemaine Clement & Taika Waititi Gets FX Pilot Order, Sets Cast
'The Resident' Writer Zachary Lutsky Under Review In Light Of Past Sexual Harassment Allegations On 'Code Black'
Latest Film News
- Oscar-Winning Producer Dan Jinks Says Let’s Snub The Snubs – Guest Column
- Magnolia Picks Up Gustav Möller’s ‘The Guilty’ After Sundance Bow
- Ari Aster, Writer-Director Of Sundance Midnight Pic ‘Hereditary’, Inks With WME
- Kevin Spacey Costs Netflix $39 Million In Write-Downs In Fourth Quarter
- ‘The Long Dumb Road’: Jason Mantzoukas Discovers Some Mindblowing Details About The ‘Fast & Furious’ Pics…
- Ryan Reynolds’ Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is ‘Clue’ With ‘Deadpool’ Scribes Reese…