Doug Finberg, who as EVP International Marketing at Marvel Studios oversaw the rollout of the studio’s Iron Man 2 for Paramount, has been tapped as EVP Marketing at MGM, where he will oversee marketing-related matters. He will also supervise all publicity efforts and report to co-chairmen and CEOs Gary Barber and Roger Birnbaum. While at Marvel, Finberg spearheaded efforts bringing Thor, Captain America and The Avengers to Comic-Con in 2010. Before that, he worked in marketing at Paramount Pictures International and DreamWorks.
Doug Finberg Joins MGM As EVP Marketing
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
'American Horror Story' At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson's Supreme 'Coven' Character Returning In Season 7?
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
'Westworld' Team On The Series' Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution - PaleyFest
Latest Film News
- ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Nears $700M WW; ‘Kong’ Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore – International…
- Family-Branded Films On Fire: ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Headed To $90M+; ‘Power Rangers’ Mighty…
- Jazz Doc 'I Called Him Morgan' Hits Solid Note; 'Wilson' Walks Slow – Specialty B.O.
- ‘Sing’ Gives Voice To $600M At Worldwide Box Office
- Dan Aykroyd, Griffin Dunne Remember Carrie & Debbie, “Beloved Showboats”
- Watch Public Memorial For Debbie Reynolds & Carrie Fisher Livestreamed Here – Update