Veteran casting director Randi Hiller has been named VP Casting at The Walt Disney Studios. She will report directly to production president Sean Bailey. Disney hasn’t had an in-house casting executive since EVP Marcia Ross left last spring. Hiller’s job is to advise on casting for Disney’s live-action films. She has been in the casting game for over 20 years and most recently was owner of Randi Hiller Casting. Her recent film-casting credits include Warrior, HBO’s Cinema Verite, Thor and Captain America: The First Avenger.
Disney Names Randi Hiller Feature Casting Vice President
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Jeremy Lovering To Helm Sony Horror Pic 'The Bringing,' Inspired By Cecil Hotel
- Sony Pictures Taps 'Iron Man 3′ Helmer Shane Black To Direct 'The Destroyer'
- Miramax Films Bolsters Funding
- Akiva Goldsman Circling 'Ring 3′ Rewrite
- Patrick Warburton Back For 'Ted' Sequel
- Stork Visit For Milla Jovovich Postpones 'Resident Evil 6′