The Vienna International Film Festival, aka the Viennale, scored a coup for its latest promotional festival trailer: This year’s comes from none other than David Lynch. Titled The 3 Rs, it serves as a very brief return to film while Lynch preps the release of his debut solo album. The Viennale, set for Oct. 20-Nov. 2, has a tradition of seeking out high-profile directors for these shorts, and because 2006’s Inland Empire was the last Lynch has been seen, this one’s sure to attract a lot of eyeballs.
David Lynch Makes Trailer For Vienna Fest
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video