The Vienna International Film Festival, aka the Viennale, scored a coup for its latest promotional festival trailer: This year’s comes from none other than David Lynch. Titled The 3 Rs, it serves as a very brief return to film while Lynch preps the release of his debut solo album. The Viennale, set for Oct. 20-Nov. 2, has a tradition of seeking out high-profile directors for these shorts, and because 2006’s Inland Empire was the last Lynch has been seen, this one’s sure to attract a lot of eyeballs.
David Lynch Makes Trailer For Vienna Fest
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest Film News
- Is Bollywood’s Eros International Preparing A Deal Making Campaign?
- Joe Wright In Talks To Board ‘The Lifeboat’ With Anne Hathaway, Working Title & Focus Features
- Imax Shares Leap As It Announces Hong Kong IPO Plan
- Paramount, Mary Parent To Turn ‘Beyblade’ Into Live Action Feature
- ‘The End Of The Tour’ Trailer: Jason Segel As David Foster Wallace
- Sky To Invest $20M In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope': Global Briefs