EXCLUSIVE: Danny Masterson has landed the lead in TBS’ pilot Men At Work, a multi-camera sitcom created by Breckin Meyer. The project, from Sony Pictures TV and Jamie Tarses’ studio-based Fanfare, is an ensemble multi-camera comedy that centers on Milo (Masterson), a nice guy recently dumped by his girlfriend who enlists the help of his friends to reactivate his manhood. Meyer, Tarses and Julia Franz are executive producing. That ’70s Show alum Masterson, repped by UTA and Masterson Management, most recently starred in and produced comedy pilot Playing with Guns. He toplined both the original pilot at Spike TV and the second, revamped version, ordered by Comedy Central earlier this year.
Danny Masterson Cast As The Lead Of TBS' Comedy Pilot 'Men At Work'
What's Hot on Deadline
Donald Trump Takes Mark Cuban's Pre-Debate Bait; Campaign Manager Says No Trump Ticket For Gennifer Flowers
'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas Again As 'Magnificent 7' Corrals $19.2M & 'Storks' Bundles $18.3M - Intl Box Office
Disney's 'Zootopia' Jumps Into Clinton-Trump Debate As Oscar & Presidential Campaigns Start To Merge
Latest TV News
- CBS Nabs ‘S.W.A.T.’ Drama Inspired By Movie From Shawn Ryan, Justin Lin, Neal Moritz & ‘FNL’ Alum With…
- Lifetime Ups Mariana Flynn To SVP Unscripted Development & Programming
- Alan Cumming To Star In ‘Dr. Death’ CBS Crime Drama From James Patterson, Michael Rauch & Alex Kurtzman
- Bainframe Acquires Allen Steele's ‘Coyote’ Sci-Fi Book Series For TV Adaptation
- ‘Channel Zero: Candle Cove’ Premiere, More Set For Syfy’s ’31 Days Of Halloween’
- Disney Exploring A Possible Twitter Bid: Report