EXCLUSIVE: Danny Masterson has landed the lead in TBS’ pilot Men At Work, a multi-camera sitcom created by Breckin Meyer. The project, from Sony Pictures TV and Jamie Tarses’ studio-based Fanfare, is an ensemble multi-camera comedy that centers on Milo (Masterson), a nice guy recently dumped by his girlfriend who enlists the help of his friends to reactivate his manhood. Meyer, Tarses and Julia Franz are executive producing. That ’70s Show alum Masterson, repped by UTA and Masterson Management, most recently starred in and produced comedy pilot Playing with Guns. He toplined both the original pilot at Spike TV and the second, revamped version, ordered by Comedy Central earlier this year.
Danny Masterson Cast As The Lead Of TBS' Comedy Pilot 'Men At Work'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Valor’ Ratings Slip In Week 2, ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Tops Slow Night
- The CW Buys ‘School For Psychics’ Drama From Paul Sciarrotta, Dan Jinks & Jason Egenberg
- ‘Queen Sugar’: Kat Candler Named New Showrunner For Season 3 Of OWN Drama
- One To Watch: The Incredible Underdog Story Of Beulah Koale, Star Of ‘Thank You For Your Service’ & ‘Hawaii Five-O…
- Comedy Central Orders 2 New Series From ‘Saturday Night Live’, ‘Late Night’ Alums
- Softer NFL Ratings Will Drag Down CBS Q3 Earnings, Wall Street Analyst Warns