EXCLUSIVE: Danny Masterson has landed the lead in TBS’ pilot Men At Work, a multi-camera sitcom created by Breckin Meyer. The project, from Sony Pictures TV and Jamie Tarses’ studio-based Fanfare, is an ensemble multi-camera comedy that centers on Milo (Masterson), a nice guy recently dumped by his girlfriend who enlists the help of his friends to reactivate his manhood. Meyer, Tarses and Julia Franz are executive producing. That ’70s Show alum Masterson, repped by UTA and Masterson Management, most recently starred in and produced comedy pilot Playing with Guns. He toplined both the original pilot at Spike TV and the second, revamped version, ordered by Comedy Central earlier this year.
Danny Masterson Cast As The Lead Of TBS' Comedy Pilot 'Men At Work'
What's Hot on Deadline
Veteran ‘Criminal Minds’, Comedies 'Life In Pieces' & ‘Kevin Can Wait’ Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
'The Equalizer 2' Trailer: Denzel Washington Returns As Justice-Seeker In Antoine Fuqua Action Thriller
Cannes Adds Lars Von Trier, Whitney Houston Doc, Michael B. Jordan Sci-Fi, Terry Gilliam's 'Don Quixote', More
'Homeland': Claire Danes Confirms Series Will End With Season 8, New Pregnancy Not Expected To Impact Production
Latest TV News
- Judge Backs AMC Networks Motion In Latest Battle Of ‘Walking Dead’ War
- ‘Mayans MC’: Gino Vento Set To Recur In FX’s ‘Sons Of Anarchy’ Spinoff
- SAG-AFTRA “Fighting Back” Against Dangers Posed By Face-Swapping Technology
- ‘Motherland’: Sundance Now Acquires British Comedy Series For May Premiere – Watch The Trailer
- Hulu Picks Up Middle School Comedy Series ‘PEN15’
- Disney’s Courtship Of Fox Began Last Summer, At Rupert Murdoch’s Moraga Winery