EXCLUSIVE: CW’s head of business affairs Rich Vokulich is exiting the broadcast network after four years. He is expected to leave this week. It is unclear whether Vokulich will be replaced. CW’s new president Mark Pedowitz, who took over in May, has the reputation of one of the top business affairs executives in the TV industry. He started his career in business affairs, raising to head of business affairs for ABC and its sister studio before taking over ABC Studios as president. Additionally, CW’s COO John Maatta, to whom Vokulich reported, also has a legal background. Before joining CW in 2007 in his current position, Vokulich served as an executive consultant for CBS TV Studios (the CBS Par Network TV) and EVP at Fox TV Studios from 1999-2005. This is the second CW department head to depart this year following the April decision by marketing topper Rick Haskins not to renew his contract in May. However, Haskins back then agreed to stay on until August to help with the fall launch and now has extended his stay by a couple more months while Pedowitz searches for his replacement.
CW's Head Of Business Affairs To Exit
What's Hot on Deadline
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop “Blood Bath”…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'
- ‘MacGyver’ Rebounds In Demo Ratings, ‘Shark Tank’ & ‘Hawaii Five-0’ Top Night