EXCLUSIVE: CW’s head of business affairs Rich Vokulich is exiting the broadcast network after four years. He is expected to leave this week. It is unclear whether Vokulich will be replaced. CW’s new president Mark Pedowitz, who took over in May, has the reputation of one of the top business affairs executives in the TV industry. He started his career in business affairs, raising to head of business affairs for ABC and its sister studio before taking over ABC Studios as president. Additionally, CW’s COO John Maatta, to whom Vokulich reported, also has a legal background. Before joining CW in 2007 in his current position, Vokulich served as an executive consultant for CBS TV Studios (the CBS Par Network TV) and EVP at Fox TV Studios from 1999-2005. This is the second CW department head to depart this year following the April decision by marketing topper Rick Haskins not to renew his contract in May. However, Haskins back then agreed to stay on until August to help with the fall launch and now has extended his stay by a couple more months while Pedowitz searches for his replacement.
CW's Head Of Business Affairs To Exit
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Jon Turteltaub Producing CBS Family Comedy
- HBO & Playtone Take On Battle Against Offshoring With 'Factory Man' Miniseries
- Grant Gish Upped To VP Animation At 20th Century Fox TV
- Amazon Orders Soccer Kids Comedy Pilot 'The Kicks'
- NBC Eyes Horror Anthology Series From Jason Blum, Tony Krantz & Endemol
- Peter Segal To Direct & Executive Produce MTV's Ken Jeong Comedy Pilot