EXCLUSIVE: CW’s head of business affairs Rich Vokulich is exiting the broadcast network after four years. He is expected to leave this week. It is unclear whether Vokulich will be replaced. CW’s new president Mark Pedowitz, who took over in May, has the reputation of one of the top business affairs executives in the TV industry. He started his career in business affairs, raising to head of business affairs for ABC and its sister studio before taking over ABC Studios as president. Additionally, CW’s COO John Maatta, to whom Vokulich reported, also has a legal background. Before joining CW in 2007 in his current position, Vokulich served as an executive consultant for CBS TV Studios (the CBS Par Network TV) and EVP at Fox TV Studios from 1999-2005. This is the second CW department head to depart this year following the April decision by marketing topper Rick Haskins not to renew his contract in May. However, Haskins back then agreed to stay on until August to help with the fall launch and now has extended his stay by a couple more months while Pedowitz searches for his replacement.
CW's Head Of Business Affairs To Exit
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘The Brink’ Trailer: HBO’s New Geopolitical Comedy
- ESPN Says Verizon FiOS Contracts Don’t Permit Separate Sports Packages – Update
- Michael Roark Joins ‘Finding Carter'; Alexandra Metz To Recur On ‘Chicago Fire’
- Sterling K. Brown To Play Christopher Darden In 'The People V. O.J. Simpson'
- ‘Late Show’ Warmup At Tribeca? Colbert Tells Lucas “I’m Not The Guy To Take Over For Jon Stewart”…
- Elizabeth Perkins Joins ‘Preacher’ Cast