Cinedigm announced today that it has formed Indie Direct, a full-service distribution and marketing platform for indie filmmakers and distributors that will allow producers the ability to manage all facets of digital distribution to be delivered via the company’s digital-cinema system. The suite offerings include booking software, content delivery, sales, distribution strategy, marketing planning and execution, and box office recoupment. The new service already has a couple of clients: ARC Entertainment and Seven Arts Pictures. ARC will release eight titles by year’s end, including its recent Sundance pickup Knuckle. Seven Arts will bow its The Pool Boys on Sept. 30. This is the latest move by Cinedigm to sharpen the company’s focus. During the past couple of months, it has sold off noncore assets in a play to become more of a content-delivery and software company, and Indie Direct falls into that plan.
Cinedigm Launches Distribution Tool For Indie Films
What's Hot on Deadline
Patton Oswalt Responds To Arrest In Golden State Killer Case, The Subject Of Late Wife's Book "I'll Be Gone In The Dark"
Latest Film News
- J.J. Abrams Says ‘Cloverfield’ Sequel “In The Works For Theaters”, Shows Off ‘Overlord…
- Paramount Unveils First Look At ‘Transformers’ Spinoff ‘Bumblebee’ – CinemaCon
- ‘Kings’ Review: Halle Berry & Daniel Craig Can’t Save Tone-Deaf Movie Set During 1992 L.A. Riots
- Annapurna, Plan B Plot ‘Spotlight’-Like Movie On How NY Times Reporters Broke Harvey Weinstein Sex Scandal Story
- ‘A Quiet Place 2’ Is “In The Works”, Paramount Boss Says – CinemaCon
- Universal And Cher Whet Appetite For Highly Commercial 2018 Slate, Followed By Lunch With Focus – CinemaCon