The final season of NBC’s Chuck and the first of the network’s new drama Grimm will start a week later than originally announced. NBC said today that the two series will now launch on Oct. 28 as part of a two-night Halloween block that will start off on Thursday, Oct. 27, with Halloween-themed episodes of the network’s comedies – Community, Parks and Recreation, The Office and Whitney.
'Chuck', 'Grimm' Premieres Pushed By Week
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Stalker' Starts OK, 'Black-ish' Drops In Week 2, 'Criminal Minds' Solid In Return – Ratings Rat Race
- USA Network Renews 'Satisfaction', Cancels 'Rush'
- Nielsen Mystery: Why Are ABC's Fast National Ratings Grossly Underreported?
- TV Land Picks Up 'Impastor' & 'Teachers' To Series
- 'Utopia' Moves To Friday, Replaced By 'MasterChef Junior' On Tuesday
- 'Selfie' & 'Manhattan Love Story' Start Soft, Edge Fox Comedies; 'New Orleans' Holds, 'Forever' Drops – Ratings Rat Race