The final season of NBC’s Chuck and the first of the network’s new drama Grimm will start a week later than originally announced. NBC said today that the two series will now launch on Oct. 28 as part of a two-night Halloween block that will start off on Thursday, Oct. 27, with Halloween-themed episodes of the network’s comedies – Community, Parks and Recreation, The Office and Whitney.
'Chuck', 'Grimm' Premieres Pushed By Week
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest TV News
- ‘Nashville’ Gets Midseason Return & Series Finale Dates On CMT; New Characters Added – Watch Promo
- ‘Abby’s’: Natalie Morales To Star In NBC Comedy Pilot
- Stephen Colbert Lampoons Marco Rubio’s Remarks At CNN Gun Violence Town Hall
- ‘In Between Lives’: Harriet Dyer To Topline NBC Clairvoyance Crime Drama Pilot
- Hollywood Activists Join In Pressuring Amazon To Drop NRA TV From Streaming Service
- Television Academy Revises Its Code of Conduct For #MeToo Era