The final season of NBC’s Chuck and the first of the network’s new drama Grimm will start a week later than originally announced. NBC said today that the two series will now launch on Oct. 28 as part of a two-night Halloween block that will start off on Thursday, Oct. 27, with Halloween-themed episodes of the network’s comedies – Community, Parks and Recreation, The Office and Whitney.
'Chuck', 'Grimm' Premieres Pushed By Week
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- MSNBC Clocks Cable’s Largest Weekday Primetime Crowd For First Time In Its History
- Jimmy Fallon Unveils Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer’s New Music Video
- ‘Santa Clarita Diet’: Zach Knighton Set For Major Season 2 Arc On Netflix Comedy
- Sabrina Wind Named TV President Of Jason Reed’s ABC Studios-Based Co.
- Fox News Trades Insults With New York Times Over Coverage Of Botched Plot To Kill ISIS Leader
- ‘Mars’ Season 2: Esai Morales, Roxy Sternberg, Five More Round Out Cast As Production Begins