EXCLUSIVE: Charlize Theron is in early talks to star in and produce Cities of Refuge, a crime thriller by Brandon Willer that has been optioned by Inferno Entertainment. She would play a female investigator brought in to solve a brutal murder and kidnapping in which things aren’t what they seem. The film is being produced by Benderspink and Tower Hill Productions, and if talks work out for her to star, she would also board the project as producer along with Beth Kono of Theron’s Denver & Delilah Films banner.
Charlize Theron Circles 'Cities Of Refuge'
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Last Jedi' Now Opening To $220M: How Disney Continues To Win With The 'Star Wars' Franchise - Update
'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Skyrockets To $230M Overseas, $450M Global Bow - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- ‘The Greatest Showman’ Live Movie Trailer Electrifies During ‘A Christmas Story Live’
- ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Skyrockets To $230M Overseas, $450M Global Bow – International Box Office
- Johnny Depp’s Ex-Lawyers Suing ‘Pirates’ Star Back After He Hit Them For $30M
- 'I, Tonya' Ices Robust Weekend; 'Disaster Artist', 'Shape of Water' & 'Call Me By Your Name' Expand – Specialty…
- Harvey Weinstein Again Denies Blackballing Actresses: Says He Wanted Ashley Judd For ‘Good Will Hunting’
- ‘The Room’ Filmmaker Tommy Wiseau Pitched Himself For Next ‘Star Wars’ Movie