EXCLUSIVE: Charlize Theron is in early talks to star in and produce Cities of Refuge, a crime thriller by Brandon Willer that has been optioned by Inferno Entertainment. She would play a female investigator brought in to solve a brutal murder and kidnapping in which things aren’t what they seem. The film is being produced by Benderspink and Tower Hill Productions, and if talks work out for her to star, she would also board the project as producer along with Beth Kono of Theron’s Denver & Delilah Films banner.
Charlize Theron Circles 'Cities Of Refuge'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Fleming Jr
- Shocker! Sony E-Mail Leaks, No Apology To Follow
- Rough Road Awards
- 'Homeland' Finale: “Long Time Coming”
- Bart & Fleming: On…What Else? Sony Hack Attack
- Attention, Hacked And Beleaguered Sony Staffers: Self-Protection Tips
- Hollywood Needs Cyber Czar: Guest Column