EXCLUSIVE: Charlize Theron is in early talks to star in and produce Cities of Refuge, a crime thriller by Brandon Willer that has been optioned by Inferno Entertainment. She would play a female investigator brought in to solve a brutal murder and kidnapping in which things aren’t what they seem. The film is being produced by Benderspink and Tower Hill Productions, and if talks work out for her to star, she would also board the project as producer along with Beth Kono of Theron’s Denver & Delilah Films banner.
Charlize Theron Circles 'Cities Of Refuge'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jason Bourne' Targets $60M+; 'Bad Moms' Gets Sassy With $26.5M; 'Nerve' Holds Steady - Box Office Friday
'Jason Bourne' On Way To $55M To $60M; 'Bad Moms' Reaching For $30M; 'Nerve' Could Find $16M - Friday Matinees
Latest Film News
- ‘Jason Bourne’ Targets $60M+; ‘Bad Moms’ Gets Sassy With $26.5M; ‘Nerve’ Holds Steady – Box Office…
- Vin Diesel Officially Passes 100M On Facebook But Females Are Top 2016 Social Media Stars
- Anna Gunn Talks Starring In ‘Equity’, Working With Clint Eastwood & Rumors Of ‘Breaking Bad’ And ‘Deadwood…
- Marvel’s ‘Avengers 3’ Gets Official Title With Temp Name Hung On ‘Avengers 4’
- Animation Vets Launch Astro-Nomical Entertainment To Make Indie Toons
- Geoff Stults Jumps Into ‘Granite Mountain’; Martha Kelly Joins ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’