CBS has renewed Big Brother for a 14th season to air next summer. The veteran reality series is wrapping up its highest-rated season since 2004 with year-to-year increases of 4% in viewers (8.1 million from 7.8 million) and 11% in adults 18-49 (3.1/9 vs 2.8/9). Big Brother is executive produced by Allison Grodner and Rich Meehan for Fly on the Wall Entertainment, in association with Endemol U.S.A.
CBS Renews 'Big Brother' For Next Summer
What's Hot on Deadline
Billy Bob Thornton, Carla Juri & Charlie Hunnam Join Aaron Taylor-Johnson In 'A Million Little Pieces'
Latest TV News
- Peter Mayle Dies; ‘A Year In Provence’ & ‘A Good Year’ Author Was 78
- Israeli Drama ‘In A Heartbeat’ & Irish Crime Thriller ‘Costigan’ Lead Berlin Co-Pro Lineup
- BBC Worldwide Content Chief Helen Jackson To Depart After 31 Years
- Sony Pictures Television Sets Up UK-Based Non-Scripted Label Human
- Bradford Dillman Dies: Star Of Broadway, Film And TV Was 87
- Freeform Unveils New Logo & “A Little Forward” Tagline