EXCLUSIVE: I hear that Camilla Belle is Legendary Entertainment and Alex Proyas’ choice for the lead role of Eve in Paradise Lost. She would join Bradley Cooper as Lucifer and Benjamin Walker, who plays the archangel Michael in the action epic battle between good and evil that is inspired by the John Milton poem. Belle starred in 10,000 B.C. and before that played Daniel Day-Lewis’ daughter in The Ballad of Jack and Rose. Let’s see if her deal works, but this is a role a lot of young actresses wanted. She sparks the war that began all wars for the future of mankind. Belle is repped by WME. Warner Bros is distributing and eyeing a fourth quarter 2013 release.
Camilla Belle Is Eve In 'Paradise Lost'
What's Hot on Deadline
Warner Bros Wins Visionary Viral Short 'Sundays' Auction; You Gotta See What $51,000 Can Look Like Onscreen
Latest Film News
- WWE, Gene Simmons Tag-Team To Launch Horror Label
- Matthew McConaughey Has Taste For ‘Billionaire’s Vinegar’
- Tommy Gargotta Tops Theatrical Marketing At Relativity EuropaCorp Distribution
- Michael Keaton Starrer ‘The Founder’ Gets Release Date; Focus World Rounds Out 2015 Slate
- Warner Bros Wins Visionary Viral Short ‘Sundays’ Auction; You Gotta See What $51,000 Can Look Like Onscreen
- Oscars: Craig Zadan & Neil Meron Not Returning In 2016; Academy Starts New Producer Search