EXCLUSIVE: Actor Cam Gigandet (Burlesque) has landed one of the leads in the TNT Western drama pilot Gateway aka Tin Star. The action/adventure project from Bruce C. McKenna and Danny Cannon received a cast-contingent pilot order last month. Set in the Colorado town of the same name in the 1880s, Gateway tells the story of three brothers who step in to save their town when their sheriff father is murdered, pitting them against a corrupt cattle baron determined to make the town his own. Gigandet will play one of the brothers, Jake, on the Warner Horizon-produced project. Gigandet, repped by WME and Luber Roklin, recently wrapped the Joel Schumacher-directed Trespass opposite Nicholas Cage and Nicole Kidman.
Cam Gigandet Lands Lead In TNT's Western Pilot 'Gateway'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Bill O’Reilly: Slaves Who Built The White House Were “Well-Fed And Had Decent Lodging”
- ‘Still The King’ Billy Ray Cyrus Comedy Series Renewed For Season 2 By CMT
- Berlusconi And Bollore Face Off As Vivendi Looks To Change Terms Of Mediaset Pay TV Deal
- ITV Plans To Cut Costs To Counter Brexit Impact; Enjoys Profit Increase Thanks To ITV Studios
- Stephen Colbert Interviews Cartoon Hillary Clinton After Her Historic Nomination
- Stephen Colbert’s ‘Late Show’ Presents RNC Week’s Best-Of And Outtakes