EXCLUSIVE: Actor Cam Gigandet (Burlesque) has landed one of the leads in the TNT Western drama pilot Gateway aka Tin Star. The action/adventure project from Bruce C. McKenna and Danny Cannon received a cast-contingent pilot order last month. Set in the Colorado town of the same name in the 1880s, Gateway tells the story of three brothers who step in to save their town when their sheriff father is murdered, pitting them against a corrupt cattle baron determined to make the town his own. Gigandet will play one of the brothers, Jake, on the Warner Horizon-produced project. Gigandet, repped by WME and Luber Roklin, recently wrapped the Joel Schumacher-directed Trespass opposite Nicholas Cage and Nicole Kidman.
Cam Gigandet Lands Lead In TNT's Western Pilot 'Gateway'
What's Hot on Deadline
Fox News Reveals "Smoking Gun" That They're Spying On Andrea Tantaros, Claims Ex-Host's Lawyer Amidst Sanctions Move By Newser
Advertisers Exit Sean Hannity FNC Show As He Continues Peddling Seth Rich Murder Story On Other Platforms
'Pirates' Hopes To Make Waves Around The World With $230M+ Launch - Memorial Day Weekend Box Office Preview
Latest TV News
- ‘Empire’ EP On Tonight’s Fiery Finale, Next Season’s Reset & Not Mentioning Trump
- Baz Luhrmann Reflects On ‘The Get Down’ Cancellation: “I'll See You On the Other-Side”
- Baz Luhrmann’s ‘The Get Down’ Canceled By Netflix After One Season
- Fox’s ‘Star’ Ups Miss Lawrence To Series Regular For Season 2
- ‘Queen Sugar’ Creator Ava DuVernay On Finding A Place To Breathe – The Contenders Emmys Video
- Jerry Perenchio Dies: Hollywood Dealmaker & Former Univision CEO Was 86