EXCLUSIVE: Actor Cam Gigandet (Burlesque) has landed one of the leads in the TNT Western drama pilot Gateway aka Tin Star. The action/adventure project from Bruce C. McKenna and Danny Cannon received a cast-contingent pilot order last month. Set in the Colorado town of the same name in the 1880s, Gateway tells the story of three brothers who step in to save their town when their sheriff father is murdered, pitting them against a corrupt cattle baron determined to make the town his own. Gigandet will play one of the brothers, Jake, on the Warner Horizon-produced project. Gigandet, repped by WME and Luber Roklin, recently wrapped the Joel Schumacher-directed Trespass opposite Nicholas Cage and Nicole Kidman.
Cam Gigandet Lands Lead In TNT's Western Pilot 'Gateway'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate
- The Lucas Brothers To Topline & Co-Write Autobiographical Comedy For Fox