With his HBO series Entourage coming to an end after eight seasons, Kevin Connolly has shaken things up and signed with CAA. Connolly will be looking to build a career beyond the series that launched him, in which he plays Vincent Chase’s childhood friend-turned-manager. Connolly will do it both as an actor and a director. He’s been seen in Secretariat, He’s Just Not That Into You, The Ugly Truth and The Notebook. He directed the 2007 indie feature Gardener of Eden, and helmed the second-to-last episode of Entourage. He’ll next direct the comedy Adrenaline, scripted by Justin Ware. Connolly had been at WME. Principato/Young continues to manage him.
CAA Signs 'Entourage's Kevin Connolly
Trending Now on Deadline
Oscar Watch: From Aniston To Bening To Rowlands Best Actress Dark Horses Make Their Move In "Thin" Field
More From Fleming Jr
- Bart & Fleming: On 'Birdman,' Sony PR Tsuris, Mike Nichols And Bill Cosby
- Hobbit Sings Sweet Farewell To Middle Earth
- Charles Sipkins Exiting Sony As Corporate PR Head
- Jean-Marc Vallee To Direct Amy Adams In Janis Joplin Biopic
- Katee Sackhoff Gets 'Girl Flu'
- Richard Linklater Cast For Career Achievement Award