With his HBO series Entourage coming to an end after eight seasons, Kevin Connolly has shaken things up and signed with CAA. Connolly will be looking to build a career beyond the series that launched him, in which he plays Vincent Chase’s childhood friend-turned-manager. Connolly will do it both as an actor and a director. He’s been seen in Secretariat, He’s Just Not That Into You, The Ugly Truth and The Notebook. He directed the 2007 indie feature Gardener of Eden, and helmed the second-to-last episode of Entourage. He’ll next direct the comedy Adrenaline, scripted by Justin Ware. Connolly had been at WME. Principato/Young continues to manage him.
CAA Signs 'Entourage's Kevin Connolly
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Hot Red Band Trailer: 'Nightcrawler'
- Warner Bros To Remake 'Who Am I'; Pic Is German Box Office Sensation
- Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luthor Joining DC Comics Pic 'Suicide Squad'?
- 'Act Of Killing' Helmer Joshua Oppenheimer Signs With UTA
- Sebastian Stan Joins 'The Martian' And 'Ricki And The Flash'
- Chiwetel Ejiofor Lands On 'The Martian'