With his HBO series Entourage coming to an end after eight seasons, Kevin Connolly has shaken things up and signed with CAA. Connolly will be looking to build a career beyond the series that launched him, in which he plays Vincent Chase’s childhood friend-turned-manager. Connolly will do it both as an actor and a director. He’s been seen in Secretariat, He’s Just Not That Into You, The Ugly Truth and The Notebook. He directed the 2007 indie feature Gardener of Eden, and helmed the second-to-last episode of Entourage. He’ll next direct the comedy Adrenaline, scripted by Justin Ware. Connolly had been at WME. Principato/Young continues to manage him.
CAA Signs 'Entourage's Kevin Connolly
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Fleming Jr
- James Cameron On 'Avatars': 'You Will Sh*t Yourself With Your Mouth Wide Open'
- Fox Green Light Starts 'Independence Day' Sequel Countdown
- Sony Hacker Paralysis Reaches Day Two – Update
- Leslie Zemeckis Sells Book On Burlesque Siren Lili St. Cyr
- Weinstein Collars Pharrell Williams, Gwen Stefani For 'Paddington' Tune
- Wonderland Buys Insurgent Scribe Brian Duffield's 'The Babysitter' Spec In Auction