With his HBO series Entourage coming to an end after eight seasons, Kevin Connolly has shaken things up and signed with CAA. Connolly will be looking to build a career beyond the series that launched him, in which he plays Vincent Chase’s childhood friend-turned-manager. Connolly will do it both as an actor and a director. He’s been seen in Secretariat, He’s Just Not That Into You, The Ugly Truth and The Notebook. He directed the 2007 indie feature Gardener of Eden, and helmed the second-to-last episode of Entourage. He’ll next direct the comedy Adrenaline, scripted by Justin Ware. Connolly had been at WME. Principato/Young continues to manage him.
CAA Signs 'Entourage's Kevin Connolly
What's Hot on Deadline
Fox News Reveals "Smoking Gun" That They're Spying On Andrea Tantaros, Claims Ex-Host's Lawyer Amidst Sanctions Move By Newser
Latest Film News
- Diane Keaton’s AFI Life Achievement Tribute Sets TNT Airdate, Cinematographer Also To Be Feted
- ‘Wonder’ Trailer: First Look At Julia Roberts-Jacob Tremblay Heart-Tugger
- Deadline Disruptors 2017: Here’s The 100-Page Issue In PDF Form
- Studiocanal, UMG, Terra Mater Pact For Pics; IMAX Adds Euro Screens – Cannes Briefs
- ‘Deadpool 2’ Sets Jack Kesy As Villain: Could He Be Black Tom?
- Rob Reiner’s ‘LBJ’ Getting November Release From Electric Entertainment