EXCLUSIVE: Chris Morgan’s new production company, which inked a two-year first-look deal at Universal after the scribe’s success with the studio’s Fast Five this summer, has hired Adam Fishbach as VP and Ainsley Davies as Director of Development. Fishbach had been at Morgan Creek Productions. Chris Morgan Productions is headed by Morgan, who also wrote the third and fourth installments of the Fast and the Furious franchise as well as Wanted. He currently is writing and producing Fast & Furious 6 and penning Bakugan, which will be directed by Harald Zwart with Scott Stuber and Mike Drake producing. He also wrote 47 Ronin, the Keanu Reeves-starrer. Morgan’s company also is producing Heatseekers alongside Platinum Dunes and Paramount. Morgan’s repped by ICM.
Busy Chris Morgan Shingle Adds Exec Pair
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest Film News
- Rob Reiner’s ‘Shock And Awe’ To Hit Theaters This Summer With Vertical & DirecTV Deal
- Harvey Weinstein Says Sorry For “Improperly” Using Meryl Streep & Jennifer Lawrence In Lawsuit
- Peter Bart: Black Panther Registers Global Social & Box Office Impact, Even Setting Records On Turbulent…
- Oscars: History Is Made Several Times Over In The Best Documentary Feature Race
- George Kaufman Dies: Chairman Of NYC’s Kaufman Astoria Studios Was 89
- SAG-AFTRA Sets Workshop To Train Its Leaders In Sexual Harassment Prevention