EXCLUSIVE: Chris Morgan’s new production company, which inked a two-year first-look deal at Universal after the scribe’s success with the studio’s Fast Five this summer, has hired Adam Fishbach as VP and Ainsley Davies as Director of Development. Fishbach had been at Morgan Creek Productions. Chris Morgan Productions is headed by Morgan, who also wrote the third and fourth installments of the Fast and the Furious franchise as well as Wanted. He currently is writing and producing Fast & Furious 6 and penning Bakugan, which will be directed by Harald Zwart with Scott Stuber and Mike Drake producing. He also wrote 47 Ronin, the Keanu Reeves-starrer. Morgan’s company also is producing Heatseekers alongside Platinum Dunes and Paramount. Morgan’s repped by ICM.
Busy Chris Morgan Shingle Adds Exec Pair
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' To Break Out In The U.S.; Looks To Defeat 'Ultron's $191M+ Debut - Box Office Preview
Hulu Renews 'Mindy Project' For Season 5, Orders New Triumph the Insult Comic Dog Election Special & More - Upfront
Latest Film News
- Daisy Ridley & Naomi Watts In Final Talks To Star In ‘Ophelia’; Covert Media Aboard New Take On ‘Hamlet…
- ‘Don’t Think Twice’ Gets Summer Release Date
- SAG Awards 2017 Set For January 29; Will Air Live On TNT & TBS
- Charlie Hunnam Tapping Inner Steve McQueen In ‘Papillon’ Remake?
- Millennium Films Lands ‘Victim 321’ With ‘Zero Hour’ Helmer Diego Velasco; As ‘London Has Fallen…
- ‘Big Bad Wolves’ Helmers Aharon Keshales & Navot Papushado Exit Bruce Willis ‘Death Wish’ Remake