EXCLUSIVE: Chris Morgan’s new production company, which inked a two-year first-look deal at Universal after the scribe’s success with the studio’s Fast Five this summer, has hired Adam Fishbach as VP and Ainsley Davies as Director of Development. Fishbach had been at Morgan Creek Productions. Chris Morgan Productions is headed by Morgan, who also wrote the third and fourth installments of the Fast and the Furious franchise as well as Wanted. He currently is writing and producing Fast & Furious 6 and penning Bakugan, which will be directed by Harald Zwart with Scott Stuber and Mike Drake producing. He also wrote 47 Ronin, the Keanu Reeves-starrer. Morgan’s company also is producing Heatseekers alongside Platinum Dunes and Paramount. Morgan’s repped by ICM.
Busy Chris Morgan Shingle Adds Exec Pair
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dunkirk' To See Weekend Victory Of $55M+; 'Girls Trip' Hot At $27M+; 'Valerian' Falling To Earth With $16M
Sean Spicer Resigns As Anthony Scaramucci Named White House Communications Director; Trump Lauds "His Great Television Ratings"
Latest Film News
- From 'Fauda's Assaf Bernstein On 'Rose Madder’ To 'The Shining' Onstage: What's Behind Stephen King's…
- Nicole Ari Parker To Star In Indie Comedy ‘Headshop’
- Kevin Spacey To Play Gore Vidal In Netflix Biopic
- ‘Rebel In The Rye’ Trailer: Holden Caulfield Gets His Bookish Moment
- Jenny Slate Dials Up 'Landline'; Music Box Calls 'The Midwife' – Specialty B.O. Preview
- Comic-Con: Noah Hawley Developing ‘Doctor Doom’ Movie For Fox