EXCLUSIVE: Chris Morgan’s new production company, which inked a two-year first-look deal at Universal after the scribe’s success with the studio’s Fast Five this summer, has hired Adam Fishbach as VP and Ainsley Davies as Director of Development. Fishbach had been at Morgan Creek Productions. Chris Morgan Productions is headed by Morgan, who also wrote the third and fourth installments of the Fast and the Furious franchise as well as Wanted. He currently is writing and producing Fast & Furious 6 and penning Bakugan, which will be directed by Harald Zwart with Scott Stuber and Mike Drake producing. He also wrote 47 Ronin, the Keanu Reeves-starrer. Morgan’s company also is producing Heatseekers alongside Platinum Dunes and Paramount. Morgan’s repped by ICM.
Busy Chris Morgan Shingle Adds Exec Pair
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama ‘Warrior’ From Justin Lin & 'Banshee' Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
Latest Film News
- WME Vet Cliff Roberts Exiting; Will He End Up At CAA?
- Josh Hartnett In Talks To Star In Indie ‘A Moment To Remember’
- ‘Underground’ Exec Producer Mike Jackson On Challenging “Homogeneous” Hollywood & Having John Legend As…
- Tao Okamoto, Japanese Pop Star Kihiro, And Haruka Abe Cast In ‘She’s Just A Shadow’
- ‘Insidious: Chapter 4’ Rounds Out Final Cast
- ‘Arrow’s Colton Haynes Cast In ‘Rock That Body’