EXCLUSIVE: Emmy winner Blythe Danner has been cast in a potentially recurring role on NBC’s new comedy series Up All Night, which had a promising preview Wednesday, logging a 3.7/10 in adults 18-49 to rank as the top program of the night. On the comedy, starring Christina Applegate and Will Arnett as harried new parents and Maya Rudolph as Applegate’s boss, Danner will play Applegate’s mom. This marks Danner’s return to NBC. She previously recurred on the network’s comedy Will & Grace, playing the mother of Will (Eric McCormack).
Blythe Danner To Play Christina Applegate's Mom On 'Up All Night'
What's Hot on Deadline
Meghan McCain Discovers Donald Trump Lies, Blasting Her Cancer-Stricken Father At CPAC After Promising To Stop
Disney Channel Launching Toon Series 'Amphibia' & 'The Owl House', Renews 'Star Vs. The Forces Of Evil' For Season 4
Latest TV News
- ‘The Blacklist’ Star Megan Boone Says Her FBI Character Will “Never Carry An Assault Rifle Again”
- ‘The Bachelor’ Star Chris Soules Denied Appeal On Fatal Iowa Accident
- Pilot Season 2018: Breakthrough For Female Directors, Modest Gains In Director Diversity
- 'Three Rivers': John Larroquette To Star In ABC Family Comedy Pilot
- Nanette Fabray Dies: Stage And TV Comic Actress Was 97
- 'Charmed': Sarah Jeffery Cast As A Lead In The CW Reboot Pilot