EXCLUSIVE: Emmy winner Blythe Danner has been cast in a potentially recurring role on NBC’s new comedy series Up All Night, which had a promising preview Wednesday, logging a 3.7/10 in adults 18-49 to rank as the top program of the night. On the comedy, starring Christina Applegate and Will Arnett as harried new parents and Maya Rudolph as Applegate’s boss, Danner will play Applegate’s mom. This marks Danner’s return to NBC. She previously recurred on the network’s comedy Will & Grace, playing the mother of Will (Eric McCormack).
Blythe Danner To Play Christina Applegate's Mom On 'Up All Night'
What's Hot on Deadline
Family-Branded Films On Fire At The B.O.: 'Beauty And The Beast' Embraces $91M; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $41M+
'Justice League' Teaser Trailers Recruit Wonder Woman, Cyborg; They Join Batman, Aquaman & The Flash - Update
Latest TV News
- NCAA Basketball Tops Friday Ratings; ‘The Originals’, ‘Sleepy Hollow’ Tick Up In Demo
- Conservative PAC TV Spots Prematurely Thank GOP For Defeating Obamacare
- Bill Maher Gets No Smiles From Tyranny Expert: “I’m Not Going To Laugh At Any Of That”
- WGA “Broke Off Negotiations,” Producers Claim As Strike Vote Looms
- WGA Negotiators Call For Strike-Authorization Vote – Read The Letter
- NABET Members Voting On New ABC Contract