EXCLUSIVE: Emmy winner Blythe Danner has been cast in a potentially recurring role on NBC’s new comedy series Up All Night, which had a promising preview Wednesday, logging a 3.7/10 in adults 18-49 to rank as the top program of the night. On the comedy, starring Christina Applegate and Will Arnett as harried new parents and Maya Rudolph as Applegate’s boss, Danner will play Applegate’s mom. This marks Danner’s return to NBC. She previously recurred on the network’s comedy Will & Grace, playing the mother of Will (Eric McCormack).
Blythe Danner To Play Christina Applegate's Mom On 'Up All Night'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bradley Cooper-Directed 'A Star Is Born' & Disney's 'Overnight On 42nd Street' Among 13 Films Picked For California Film Incentives
Natalie Portman, Nicholas Hoult & Thandie Newton Board Xavier Dolan's 'The Death And Life Of John F. Donovan' - Berlin
Latest TV News
- ‘Rosewood’ Adds Sam Huntington To Cast
- MTV Developing ’99 Days’ Comedy Based On Katie Cotugno Book
- SAG-AFTRA On Diversity: “This Moment Isn't Only About Race”
- RocketJump’s Sci-Fi Anthology Series ‘Dimension 404’ To Premiere On Hulu
- HBO PR Executive Nancy Lesser Promoted To EVP
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Season 2 Review: Bob Odenkirk Is Back With Even Greater “Moral Flexibility”