EXCLUSIVE: Emmy winner Blythe Danner has been cast in a potentially recurring role on NBC’s new comedy series Up All Night, which had a promising preview Wednesday, logging a 3.7/10 in adults 18-49 to rank as the top program of the night. On the comedy, starring Christina Applegate and Will Arnett as harried new parents and Maya Rudolph as Applegate’s boss, Danner will play Applegate’s mom. This marks Danner’s return to NBC. She previously recurred on the network’s comedy Will & Grace, playing the mother of Will (Eric McCormack).
Blythe Danner To Play Christina Applegate's Mom On 'Up All Night'
What's Hot on Deadline
Donald Trump Takes Mark Cuban's Pre-Debate Bait; Campaign Manager Says No Trump Ticket For Gennifer Flowers
'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas Again As 'Magnificent 7' Corrals $19.2M & 'Storks' Bundles $18.3M - Intl Box Office
'Magnificent Seven's $35M Opening A Career Best For Antoine Fuqua; 'Storks' At $21.8M - Sunday AM B.O. Final Update
Latest TV News
- Nixon-Kennedy Debate: A Look Back At TV History As Candidates Square Off Tonight
- ‘Born This Way’ Celebrates Emmy Win With Third-Season Pickup From A&E
- ‘Designated Survivor’ Posts Big Live+3 Ratings Gains On Premiere Wednesday
- PwC Report: U.S. Hispanics Prefer English-Language TV Shows By Wide Margin
- MTV Rallies Millennials To Register To Vote In Live Special
- John Oliver Grades Donald Trump Scandals On Eve Of First Debate With Hillary Clinton