EXCLUSIVE: Emmy winner Blythe Danner has been cast in a potentially recurring role on NBC’s new comedy series Up All Night, which had a promising preview Wednesday, logging a 3.7/10 in adults 18-49 to rank as the top program of the night. On the comedy, starring Christina Applegate and Will Arnett as harried new parents and Maya Rudolph as Applegate’s boss, Danner will play Applegate’s mom. This marks Danner’s return to NBC. She previously recurred on the network’s comedy Will & Grace, playing the mother of Will (Eric McCormack).
Blythe Danner To Play Christina Applegate's Mom On 'Up All Night'
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Damon & George Clooney Tell 'GMA' They Knew Harvey Weinstein Was An "A**hole" But Not A Sexual Predator
Latest TV News
- Fired ‘The Loud House’ Creator Chris Savino Says He’s “Deeply Sorry” Over Sexual…
- ‘The Simpsons’ Halloween Special Ratings Up, ‘Shark Tank’ Down, NBC Wins Night
- Anonymous Content Makes Long-Term First-Look With Michael Sugar’s Sugar23 Productions
- USC Annenberg & HBO Launch Diverse Voices Initiative With David Simon As First Speaker
- CNN’s Sends Nuts-To-You Message To Donald Trump With New ‘Facts First’ Marketing Campaign
- New York Television Festival’s 13th Edition Features ‘S.W.A.T.,’ ‘Nude’ Premieres, Expanded…