EXCLUSIVE: One of Innovative Artists’ biggest TV clients, Emmy-winning The Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons, has left the agency after 10 years. Parsons has not landed anywhere yet and is expected to take agency meetings at some point. When Parsons’ long-time agent at Innovative Craig Shapiro moved to ICM in April 2010, there was speculation that Parsons will go with him but the actor stayed at Innovative, which handled his Big Bang salary renegotiation last summer that earned Parsons a major salary increase and the agency a big commission bump. Parsons is a leading contender for the best actor in a comedy series Emmy this Sunday after winning the category last year. He continues to be managed by Marsha McManus.
'Big Bang' Star Jim Parsons Leaves Innovative Artists After 10 Years
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Sean Spicer Insists Donald Trump Plugged Judge Jeanine's Show Only Because He Is Fan, "Plain And Simple"
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Puts Jared Kushner In Charge Of Bureau Of Obvious Nepotism
- WGA West's Board Votes Tonight On Whether To Send Strike-Authorization Ballots To Members
- ‘Spaced Out’: Matt Shively & Christine Woods To Topline NBC Comedy Pilot
- Harry Connick Jr. Talk Show Renewed For Season 2
- ‘Fargo’ Season 3 Extended Trailer: “The Gloves Are Off Now” – You Betcha
- Pilot Season 2017: Network Ownership & In-Season Stacking Rights Cast Shadow