EXCLUSIVE: One of Innovative Artists’ biggest TV clients, Emmy-winning The Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons, has left the agency after 10 years. Parsons has not landed anywhere yet and is expected to take agency meetings at some point. When Parsons’ long-time agent at Innovative Craig Shapiro moved to ICM in April 2010, there was speculation that Parsons will go with him but the actor stayed at Innovative, which handled his Big Bang salary renegotiation last summer that earned Parsons a major salary increase and the agency a big commission bump. Parsons is a leading contender for the best actor in a comedy series Emmy this Sunday after winning the category last year. He continues to be managed by Marsha McManus.
'Big Bang' Star Jim Parsons Leaves Innovative Artists After 10 Years
What's Hot on Deadline
'Me And Earl And The Dying Girl' Takes Top Dramatic Honors At Sundance; Is It The Next 'Whiplash'? - Winners List
ADG Awards: 'Birdman', 'Grand Budapest Hotel', & 'Guardians' Take Top Film Prizes - 'Game Of Thrones', 'True Detective Among TV Winners
More From Andreeva
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Slip With Host J.K. Simmons
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete', Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order