EXCLUSIVE: One of Innovative Artists’ biggest TV clients, Emmy-winning The Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons, has left the agency after 10 years. Parsons has not landed anywhere yet and is expected to take agency meetings at some point. When Parsons’ long-time agent at Innovative Craig Shapiro moved to ICM in April 2010, there was speculation that Parsons will go with him but the actor stayed at Innovative, which handled his Big Bang salary renegotiation last summer that earned Parsons a major salary increase and the agency a big commission bump. Parsons is a leading contender for the best actor in a comedy series Emmy this Sunday after winning the category last year. He continues to be managed by Marsha McManus.
'Big Bang' Star Jim Parsons Leaves Innovative Artists After 10 Years
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Jon Turteltaub Producing CBS Family Comedy
- HBO & Playtone Take On Battle Against Offshoring With 'Factory Man' Miniseries
- Grant Gish Upped To VP Animation At 20th Century Fox TV
- Amazon Orders Soccer Kids Comedy Pilot 'The Kicks'
- NBC Eyes Horror Anthology Series From Jason Blum, Tony Krantz & Endemol
- Peter Segal To Direct & Executive Produce MTV's Ken Jeong Comedy Pilot