Which nitwit thought it would be a swell idea to invite Army Wives actress Kim Delaney to a ceremony this week honoring former U.S. Defense Secretary Robert Gates at Philadelphia’s National Constitution Center? She was kicked off stage after stumbling through this highly inappropriate speech during which she confused playing an Army wife with actually being an Army wife:
Why Was 'Army Wives' Star Kim Delaney Invited In The First Place To Honor U.S. Defense Secretary?
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Steven Weber To Guest Star On Showtime's 'House Of Lies'
- Discovery Life Channel Sets 'The Mistress' Series
- ITV Accused Of Unfair Labor Practices By WGA East
- 'CNN Original' Roger Strauss Retires; Directed Tiananmen Square Live Coverage
- Ellen Barkin To Guest Star In Showtime's 'Happyish' Pilot
- Brenton Thwaites Boards 'Pirates 5′ Ship For Disney