Which nitwit thought it would be a swell idea to invite Army Wives actress Kim Delaney to a ceremony this week honoring former U.S. Defense Secretary Robert Gates at Philadelphia’s National Constitution Center? She was kicked off stage after stumbling through this highly inappropriate speech during which she confused playing an Army wife with actually being an Army wife:
Why Was 'Army Wives' Star Kim Delaney Invited In The First Place To Honor U.S. Defense Secretary?
What's Hot on Deadline
Patton Oswalt Responds To Arrest In Golden State Killer Case, The Subject Of Late Wife's Book "I'll Be Gone In The Dark"
Latest TV News
- ‘Suits’ Finale: Series Creator On Patrick J. Adams & Meghan Markle’s Exits, New Twist, Season 8…
- Bill Cosby Sexual Assault Retrial Sent To Jury; Day Ends Without Verdict – Update
- ‘Once Upon A Time’ EP Steve Pearlman Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- Alan Ball’s Drama ‘Here and Now’ Canceled By HBO After One Season
- New York AG Settles With Sharp Entertainment Over Unpaid Overtime; Reality Producer Responds – Update
- ‘Inside Amy Schumer’ Co-Creator Daniel Powell Inks Animation Partnership With Comedy Central