Which nitwit thought it would be a swell idea to invite Army Wives actress Kim Delaney to a ceremony this week honoring former U.S. Defense Secretary Robert Gates at Philadelphia’s National Constitution Center? She was kicked off stage after stumbling through this highly inappropriate speech during which she confused playing an Army wife with actually being an Army wife:
Why Was 'Army Wives' Star Kim Delaney Invited In The First Place To Honor U.S. Defense Secretary?
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Miles Fisher Joins 'Man Seeking Woman'; Michael Liu In 'Sin City Saints'
- Ian Fraser, Emmy-Winning Music Director, Dead At 81
- OSCARS: 134 Pics Vie For Best Feature Documentary
- Chris Rock's 'Top Five' Gets Wide Release; 'Interstellar' Lifts Off 2 Days Early
- 'Today Show' Plugs 'Saturday Night Live' In Annual Halloween Costume Stunt