Which nitwit thought it would be a swell idea to invite Army Wives actress Kim Delaney to a ceremony this week honoring former U.S. Defense Secretary Robert Gates at Philadelphia’s National Constitution Center? She was kicked off stage after stumbling through this highly inappropriate speech during which she confused playing an Army wife with actually being an Army wife:
Why Was 'Army Wives' Star Kim Delaney Invited In The First Place To Honor U.S. Defense Secretary?
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series
- Swoosie Kurtz On ‘Mike & Molly,’ Mom And Her First Tony Award Nomination