EXCLUSIVE: In his first sale under the 3-year overall deal with ABC Studios he signed in July, CSI creator Anthony Zuiker has set up a drama project at ABC from World Trade Center writer Andrea Berloff. Titled Chameleon, the project centers on a female undercover FBI agent who is a master of disguise. Per the terms of his ABC Studios deal, Zuiker developed the project with studio-based Brillstein Entertainment Partners, which will co-produce it with Zuiker’s Dare to Pass banner and ABC Studios. In addition to writing, Berloff will executive produce Chameleon with Zuiker, Brillstein’s TV president JoAnn Alfano and Zuiker’s manager, Brillstein’s Margaret Riley, while Dare to Pass’ president of production Matthew Weinberg is expected to get some sort of producing credit. Chameleon reunites Berloff, repped by UTA and Management 360, with ABC and ABC Studios, where she developed a Romeo & Juliet reboot last season.
Anthony Zuiker Sells First Project To ABC: FBI Drama Written By Andrea Berloff
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hitman's Bodyguard' Shooting Toward $19M-$20M; 'Logan Lucky' Not So Fortunate With $7M-$8M - Midday Update
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
Latest TV News
- ‘Mr. Robot’ Season 3 Clip: Rami Malek’s Elliot Interrupted At Hacker Tournament
- ‘Real Time’: Former Celeb Apprentice Hopeful Penn Jillette Slams Donald Trump
- Steve Bannon On Exit: “I've Got My Hands Back On My Weapons”
- FX Acquires ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’, ‘Logan’, ‘Girls Trip’, ‘Despicable Me 3’, ‘War For The Planet of the Apes’…
- ‘Westworld’s Thandie Newton On HBO’s Series Strengths, Season 2 & Freedom — Emmys
- Kim Kardashian To Co-Host ‘Live With Kelly And Ryan’ This Month