EXCLUSIVE: In his first sale under the 3-year overall deal with ABC Studios he signed in July, CSI creator Anthony Zuiker has set up a drama project at ABC from World Trade Center writer Andrea Berloff. Titled Chameleon, the project centers on a female undercover FBI agent who is a master of disguise. Per the terms of his ABC Studios deal, Zuiker developed the project with studio-based Brillstein Entertainment Partners, which will co-produce it with Zuiker’s Dare to Pass banner and ABC Studios. In addition to writing, Berloff will executive produce Chameleon with Zuiker, Brillstein’s TV president JoAnn Alfano and Zuiker’s manager, Brillstein’s Margaret Riley, while Dare to Pass’ president of production Matthew Weinberg is expected to get some sort of producing credit. Chameleon reunites Berloff, repped by UTA and Management 360, with ABC and ABC Studios, where she developed a Romeo & Juliet reboot last season.
Anthony Zuiker Sells First Project To ABC: FBI Drama Written By Andrea Berloff
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Jon Turteltaub Producing CBS Family Comedy
- HBO & Playtone Take On Battle Against Offshoring With 'Factory Man' Miniseries
- Grant Gish Upped To VP Animation At 20th Century Fox TV
- Amazon Orders Soccer Kids Comedy Pilot 'The Kicks'
- NBC Eyes Horror Anthology Series From Jason Blum, Tony Krantz & Endemol
- Peter Segal To Direct & Executive Produce MTV's Ken Jeong Comedy Pilot